tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Or he can just sling his ball as fast as he can and hit the white ball away from all the others
See I don’t know if I can hit the marker ball thing or not. Like is it curling or nah?

I think we have a cupcake opening round game, but I can’t go in too cocky

Sixth reminder to do my mothertwerking stupid ass time card. RAAWWWRRRR!!! i hate this shit! I bet I have expense reports waiting, too! Barf, barf, barf!!

In better news - Le Boss texted me at 7:21am that he was sick and wasn't going into the office. So glad i didn't pull the trigger on calling out my own self! Score a WFH day to kick off the week. Sweeeeeet!
goodluckdumbledore-ani.gif

@HammerDown I’m ready for God to flood this place again. Current baseball still sucks. But. What happened to $20 oil changes and $80 for a new battery. 2018 civic - autozone wants 218 for a new battery. Wtf

I just came up with a goddamn GENIUS idea! instead of filing my timecard for 4 weeks, I'm going to do 3 this week and 3 next so that it feels like less of a deduction impact and it will feel like I got extra pay. Fuggin' girl maffs is DEEE BEST!!
:dance:

Anya youse gots experimence with Southwest airlines? I have to take them to get to ABQ next month. I heard they don't assign seats and boarding is a free-for-all. On the plus, they let you change your flight with no fee, which I need to do to extend my trip, and they don't charge for 2 bags (but then they charge 80$ for "fees")

I just came up with a goddamn GENIUS idea! instead of filing my timecard for 4 weeks, I'm going to do 3 this week and 3 next so that it feels like less of a deduction impact and it will feel like I got extra pay. Fuggin' girl maffs is DEEE BEST!!
:dance:

Facepalm2.gif

Anya youse gots experimence with Southwest airlines? I have to take them to get to ABQ next month. I heard they don't assign seats and boarding is a free-for-all. On the plus, they let you change your flight with no fee, which I need to do to extend my trip, and they don't charge for 2 bags (but then they charge 80$ for "fees")
It's a free for all and 2 bags fly free. you have to pay for priority boarding, but if you check in exactly 24 hours before, you can usually get a decent boarding position.

Or you can cheat like me and say you have a Service Animal and they let you board first with the vets and wheelchairies. Even before the stupid crying babies.

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

Or you can cheat like me and say you have a Service Animal and they let you board first with the vets and wheelchairies. Even before the stupid crying babies.
Hmmm...I'll put a dead parrot in a cage

Which means she didn't bother to do the time card for the last pay period she missed 2 weeks ago.

Facepalm1.gif

That’s why you only watch when the race is happening. Don’t need to watch the pre race crap.

C'mon - watching Martha (gawd, I almost called her Martha Layne) Stewart be, presumably, so loaded she damn near called it the Commonwealth of Connecticut was worth it.
In truth, I only tune in for My Old Kentucky Home, but I always feel homesick Derby Week.
There are too many fun things happening across town, and I do miss some of them - particularly the Great Steamboat Race.