tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Yeah time of day and day of week are big variables there. I've gotten into the B group and checked in the second it opens. Luckily you have to be pretty far back to not get your seat type.
Yea I was same last summer and was mid B group. Didn’t want to pay for the early boarding for a pretty short flight. Luckily still got to sit by Girlfriend.

Dilemma: The Pixel 8a and Pixel 7 Pro are the same price. What to do?

Pixel 8a. Better cameras (than even the Pixel 8!!), brighter screen, next gen Tensor 3 processor (like the 8 and 8Pro - 7 Pro has the Tensor 2 processor) and AI.

I'll also look at the full CNET analysis when it comes out.

Pixel 8a. Better cameras (than even the Pixel 8!!), brighter screen, next gen Tensor 3 processor (like the 8 and 8Pro - 7 Pro has the Tensor 2 processor) and AI.
How about neither because they're way too expensive?

As if I would pay for extra seats. What fucking planet are you from?
I’m sure you just shove her into the seat and then use the jaws of life to get her out.

I’m sure you just shove her into the seat and then use the jaws of life to get her out.

All your posts directed at me reference fucking fat women. My responses have consistently been, "homey don't play that."
Yet you persist.

Something you want to reveal to the team on here?

In psychology that's called projection. I bet you have Lizzo's naked poster taped to your ceiling over your bed. You feel so guilty and embarrassed about your obsession with fat ass hog type bitches that you want to scapegoat out that shit on me. Not buying it, at all.

You need help. Get it.

1715112126493.jpeg

Dilemma: The Pixel 8a and Pixel 7 Pro are the same price. What to do?
Same price, go with the newer one

I'm still using the 4a5G. I should be ready for an 8a in another 5 years

Just got back from a volunteer thingie at a local elementary school with a class full of 4th graders. We were there to help them decorate piggy banks so they would have somewhere to put their cute little saved monies (shaddup, dole. I don’t want to hear it). So we start a slide show (duh) and first slide goes up with something crazy basic about “what is money” and open the floor to questions.

WTF is going on in schools these days?! These mawfks paralyzed me with shit like,”are you going to tell us about the stock market and the investments we should be making?!” And “should I be investing in nvidia because it keeps going up” And, “I have rivian stock and it’s doing good!”
:sad2:

Just got back from a volunteer thingie at a local elementary school with a class full of 4th graders. We were there to help them decorate piggy banks so they would have somewhere to put their cute little saved monies (shaddup, dole. I don’t want to hear it). So we start a slide show (duh) and first slide goes up with something crazy basic about “what is money” and open the floor to questions.

WTF is going on in schools these days?! These mawfks paralyzed me with shit like,”are you going to tell us about the stock market and the investments we should be making?!” And “should I be investing in nvidia because it keeps going up” And, “I have rivian stock and it’s doing good!”
:sad2:
So the kids are already smarter financially than you?

Did you use the "naughty teacher" routine to distract them?