tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Anya youse gots experimence with Southwest airlines? I have to take them to get to ABQ next month. I heard they don't assign seats and boarding is a free-for-all. On the plus, they let you change your flight with no fee, which I need to do to extend my trip, and they don't charge for 2 bags (but then they charge 80$ for "fees")
All I know os in order to get prime seating you have to be ready to check in exactly 24 hours before your flight. If you end up in late C group youre going to be stuck between two shitbags.

All I know os in order to get prime seating you have to be ready to check in exactly 24 hours before your flight. If you end up in late C group youre going to be stuck between two shitbags.
I'm tellin' ya - pull the cripple card or get a service gecko!

now you can load up on your ambien and go for a cruise without worrying about crashing into a river!

They actually can act as boats for short periods of time. 🤔

Screenshot_20240506-194133.png

Which one of you perverts eats those cookies & cream candy bars? I just saw a commercial for them - are they just a block of the lard with cookie bits in it? Disgusting.

I don't date fat bitches, moron, because they're fat, ugly, smelly and gross and it would cost too much to feed them.

Man said you fuck them, not date them. You trying to be slick with that deflection but we all know you pushing on that extra cushion

Anya youse gots experimence with Southwest airlines? I have to take them to get to ABQ next month. I heard they don't assign seats and boarding is a free-for-all. On the plus, they let you change your flight with no fee, which I need to do to extend my trip, and they don't charge for 2 bags (but then they charge 80$ for "fees")
Still my go-to airline where possible. I'm that weirdo who checks in as soon as it's 24 hours before though because I've found you've gotta do that quick to get your choice of seat.

Still my go-to airline where possible. I'm that weirdo who checks in as soon as it's 24 hours before though because I've found you've gotta do that quick to get your choice of seat.
It’s actually pretty crazy that even a couple minutes later and you can be a ways back in boarding line

It’s actually pretty crazy that even a couple minutes later and you can be a ways back in boarding line
Yeah time of day and day of week are big variables there. I've gotten into the B group and checked in the second it opens. Luckily you have to be pretty far back to not get your seat type.