tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

I am so repulsed by people who do not turn around and make sure EVERYTHING flushed! WTF?! Two days in a row of utter disgust!

Also- do we have any Curb Your Enthusiasm aficionados up in this booch?

I am so repulsed by people who do not turn around and make sure EVERYTHING flushed! WTF?! Two days in a row of utter disgust!

Think it's better when you don't curb your enthusiasm.

Why do you assume it wasn’t intentional?

You better be careful...

Been working for a commercial developer for a while now. Mostly on the property management side, but we have a decent size construction side too. Lately the owner has figured out that I am able fix problems when everyone else is at a loss. Now I get everyone else's problems to fix.

Today was working on, and instructing others, how to get roof top mounted planters to be functional and not leak everywhere. There is a landscape contractor, a roofer, our general contractor, and a plumber, that for some reason could not get this system to be functional.

Fuck me that I have to get everyone on the same page and fix this shit. Last week when they started planting trees and watering, there was leaking inside and outside of the building everywhere.

Can Shigella cause death?

Shigella and enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC) are bacterial pathogens that are frequently associated with diarrhoeal disease, and are a significant cause of mortality and morbidity worldwide.

Been working for a commercial developer for a while now. Mostly on the property management side, but we have a decent size construction side too. Lately the owner has figured out that I am able fix problems when everyone else is at a loss. Now I get everyone else's problems to fix.

Ask for a significant add-on to your contract.

Back