tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Just read an article where people are totally ripped off through online romance scams. I don't get how people can be so gullible.
I just delete them. I pretty much delete everyone who isn’t in my industry. They’re either scammers or people who just want to boost their connection count and I don’t want to deal with either one.

It's my dog's birthday today so I got her some cute birthday cookies and now she's trying to sneak off and hide them. I've caught her snuffling around in a laundry basket, my bed and in the couch cushions so far. Now she's just staring at me, with the cookie in her mouth. Psychopath.

It's my dog's birthday today so I got her some cute birthday cookies and now she's trying to sneak off and hide them. I've caught her snuffling around in a laundry basket, my bed and in the couch cushions so far. Now she's just staring at me, with the cookie in her mouth. Psychopath.

Dog is thinking, "This cheap ass chica just gave me fucking cookies on my birthday!!! It's my fucking birthday tightwad!"

Dogs taking after her owner again

Apparently some Mormons groomed a NBA pick since he was a teenager and his girlfriend/wife was in her mid-20s when he was in high school and might even be his cousin.

60b07f0a-8c40-44a2-9563-749ab20e8163_text.gif

Apparently some Mormons groomed a NBA pick since he was a teenager and his girlfriend/wife was in her mid-20s when he was in high school and might even be his cousin.

She got him brainwashed and now a bunch of his NBA money going to Mormon church. Wonder how long she will stay with him once he is out of the NBA in a few years.

I remember how my pups used to hide certain toys and treats I'd give her.
She'd trot around the yard, find a spot, start to bury it, then see me watching her, so pick it back up and look for another spot. It was the funniest damned thing. If she didn't have a yard, I'm guessing she would have gone for the couch or potted plants.

Happy Birthday to Izzy!!!

I remember how my pups used to hide certain toys and treats I'd give her.
She'd trot around the yard, find a spot, start to bury it, then see me watching her, so pick it back up and look for another spot. It was the funniest damned thing. If she didn't have a yard, I'm guessing she would have gone for the couch or potted plants.

Happy Birthday to Izzy!!!
That's exactly what she's doing :laugh: i have to sneak up on her to catch her because if she hears me coming, she's already looking for a new spot!

That's exactly what she's doing :laugh: i have to sneak up on her to catch her because if she hears me coming, she's already looking for a new spot!

I always wondered what she'd do if I waited 'til she'd buried it, then went and dug it up in front of her.

And he ended up being drafted by Utah.

Gotta love it

in NY visiting family last week

Insist we go to Chipotle :L

They’re out of chips.

How???????!!
Not sure why they would pick Chipotle to begin with but yea I have no idea how would be out of chips. I have gone to Arby’s a couple of times and they were out of roast beef. That’s literally what you are known for and you are out ?

Back