tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Not sure why they would pick Chipotle to begin with but yea I have no idea how would be out of chips. I have gone to Arby’s a couple of times and they were out of roast beef. That’s literally what you are known for and you are out ?
I heard Chipotle and did a barely audible groan while pleasantly pasting a fake grin on my face.

“Sounds great! Can I please get the tasteless burrito for $27, please? They’re out of chips? Even better!”

I heard Chipotle and did a barely audible groan while pleasantly pasting a fake grin on my face.

“Sounds great! Can I please get the tasteless burrito for $27, please? They’re out of chips? Even better!”

Never been to a Chipotle. I recall they had some bad food poisonings some years back which totally put me off the place.

LOS ANGELES – Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. has agreed to pay a $25 million criminal fine and institute a comprehensive food safety program to resolve criminal charges that it adulterated food that sickened more than 1,100 people across the United States from 2015 to 2018.

The Justice Department today charged the Newport Beach-based Chipotle with two counts of violating the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act by adulterating food while held for sale after shipment in interstate commerce.

In conjunction with the criminal information filed in United States District Court in Los Angeles, prosecutors also filed a deferred prosecution agreement (DPA) in which Chipotle agreed to pay $25 million – the largest fine ever imposed in a food safety case.

I’m in the doghouse with the wife, but it was worth it. We went to pick up our youngest daughter at the gym at 9:00 AM. Daughter and I go out to the car at 9:05 and the wife is talking to some woman she doesn’t even know. 20 minutes later, we’re still waiting so I ask the youngest if she wants breakfast and we leave. A few minutes later the wife texts and asks where we are. I said we went to get breakfast and we’ll pick her up when we’re done. Picked her up at 10:10. She’s still pissed…

Not sure why they would pick Chipotle to begin with but yea I have no idea how would be out of chips. I have gone to Arby’s a couple of times and they were out of roast beef. That’s literally what you are known for and you are out ?
I wouldn't eat free Chipotle.

I’m in the doghouse with the wife, but it was worth it. We went to pick up our youngest daughter at the gym at 9:00 AM. Daughter and I go out to the car at 9:05 and the wife is talking to some woman she doesn’t even know. 20 minutes later, we’re still waiting so I ask the youngest if she wants breakfast and we leave. A few minutes later the wife texts and asks where we are. I said we went to get breakfast and we’ll pick her up when we’re done. Picked her up at 10:10. She’s still pissed…
The wife double standard is strong your wife too huh?

If you later follow that up with a romantic gesture the resulting emotional confusion will be delicious to observe. Just don't give her anything that she can throw at you.

Soylent.jpg

Look what I saw in the store the other day.

Plant protein they say. Not sure I believe them.

Someone just offered me a job.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC

Back