tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Finally!! A thread for our needs!!

Wednesday Morning GIF by MOODMAN
Yooze can change night shift threads all you want but you still owe me money!!!!

OK, so the earth is 93 million miles from the sun and it takes 365 days to complete a full orbit of the sun. How far does the earth travel and how fast does it go?

For convenience I'm assuming a circular orbit, although the orbit is elliptical.

First the 93 million mile distance is actually the radius of this orbit, so the number of miles the earth travels is (93M*2) * 3.1416 =
584,337,600 miles.

How fast are we moving? 584,337,600/ 365 = 1,600,925 miles a day. MPH is 1,600,925/ 24 = 66,705 mph.

We are fucking bookin' it.

Am I right, @moxie ?
I cannot believe what you guys have done to Dole

Yooze can change night shift threads all you want but you still owe me money!!!!
Dafuq I do! I left your money in v66. Not my fault somebody locked you out. I’m all paid up. Don’t talk to me about it again or I’m gonna bust those spindly kneecaps.

Still gotta do all my dum holiday shopping for most people

@tabascojet headed out of town?

TSA officers found 17 bullets wrapped in an “otherwise clean” baby diaper on Wednesday inside a passenger’s bag at New York’s LaGuardia Airport, the agency said in a news release.

@tabascojet headed out of town?

TSA officers found 17 bullets wrapped in an “otherwise clean” baby diaper on Wednesday inside a passenger’s bag at New York’s LaGuardia Airport, the agency said in a news release.
Between Florida getting killed on Signing day and this, it’s been a rough time for him