tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Yeah, I'm more concerned that someone attributed that to 7 of 9.
That's much more the speed of that obnoxious chick with the short blonde hair who got involved with that short weird lookin' dude.
I can't remember her name, largely because she bugged me so much.

Ooo ... I was tryin' to find the guy, and a picture of him with the chick who bugged me came up.

neelix-kes-PR-shot-777x437.jpg
Holy shit!

Fucking HOA fees increasing from $75/mo to $82.50/mo for 2024. Fucking thieves!!!!
Every HOA in existence will, without fail, grow into some bloated, expensive nightmare. Unless there’s only 15 houses in it, $82/mo sounds really bad.

If you can’t move, your best bet it to become the HOA president, then do jack shit for your entire term. Refund as much of the dues as possible as a sanity rebate.

I'm ready for the crazy antics that WARM weather brings... How about you? :headbanger:

wtf2.jpg

Yeah, I'm more concerned that someone attributed that to 7 of 9.
That's much more the speed of that obnoxious chick with the short blonde hair who got involved with that short weird lookin' dude.
I can't remember her name, largely because she bugged me so much.

Ooo ... I was tryin' to find the guy, and a picture of him with the chick who bugged me came up.

neelix-kes-PR-shot-777x437.jpg
Aaahhh Neelix and Kes.

And I agree, the majority of the episodes that focused on them were not good.

Aaahhh Neelix and Kes.

And I agree, the majority of the episodes that focused on them were not good.
He didn't bother me too much.
She bugged the shit out of me - don't know why.
I was just glad she only seemed to last a season or two.

I'm not what I'd think anyone, or at least any Trekkie, would consider a Trekkie,
But I did love Voyager.

He didn't bother me too much.
She bugged the shit out of me - don't know why.
I was just glad she only seemed to last a season or two.

I'm not what I'd think anyone, or at least any Trekkie, would consider a Trekkie,
But I did love Voyager.
See Kes didn't bother me too much but Neelix was plenty annoying.

Kes was like a child so several of the stories featuring her were just as bad as Wesley Crusher episodes of the Next Generation.