Trey Lance to Dallas

I think Dallas gets Lance some garbage time exposure and flips him in the offseason for a higher pick. I don't see him being the future, and I don't see him getting actual time over Dak unless he and Cooper are both hurt. I know that's how Dak got his start, but not likely to happen.
The Niners screwed up by not trading Lance back in the Spring. Instead they waited to move him until his value is at an all time low.

I'll be a little surprised if Dallas can move Lance for more than a 4th.

The Niners screwed up by not trading Lance back in the Spring. Instead they waited to move him until his value is at an all time low.

His career dies in Dallas. At best, he gets to start a few games after Dak goes down, looks C+ in quality and he's able to compete for a backup role next season for the Cardinals or Bears.

His career dies in Dallas. At best, he gets to start a few games after Dak goes down, looks C+ in quality and he's able to compete for a backup role next season for the Cardinals or Bears.
Where is Cooper Rush in this fantasy world scenario?

yeah but if we trade him for a 4th to a shitty team, then we indeed did trade him for a higher pick!
Think About It GIF by Identity