Truck Owners Thread

My Street Truck....
Black Trucks look better in the shade.....

Under the cover of night
She crawls into sight
Her skin is cold china white
She's a dark angel wearing dark glasses
Dark shadows under long false lashes
The night exposes the cracks
She wears her makeup like wax
To hide every scratch
'Cause she a dark angel riding dark horses
Sitting pretty in her dim lit covers... I say
Black trucks look better in the shade
She smears her lipstick on right before she sleeps
For all those phantom lovers in her dreams
She smokes them french cigarettes
In cocktail gloves and a strapless dress
She cuts a perfect silhouette
But she's a dark angel wearing dark glasses
A fading beauty as the night time passes... I say

Abyss Gray. I was real close to buying the Raptor. Figured the XLT was a good platform to build on. Roush suspension, Shelby wheels, Magnaflow exhaust, and was planning on a Whipple supercharger - then got into motorcycles and stopped modding. Lol
Were those rims expensive? Are the tires loud? Those tires look good but they don't appear knobby enough to make a lotta noise.

I got the cheap wheels on my Gladiator because I knew I'd change 'em anyway. Looks like this but with crappy steel wheels.
1600308048351.png

Were those rims expensive? Are the tires loud? Those tires look good but they don't appear knobby enough to make a lotta noise.

I got the cheap wheels on my Gladiator because I knew I'd change 'em anyway. Looks like this but with crappy steel wheels.
View attachment 3690
The wheels weren’t too bad. I was looking for lighter weight since at the time I was planning on 600 HP. The tires are Mickey Thompson Bajas. They aren’t loud compared to the BFGs that are on my Jeep. They last a lot longer too.

2014 Dodge Ram Laramie 4X4, 5.7L Hemi, Crew Cab, Short Bed, Alpine Sound, Leather, Heated/Cooled Seats (never realized how great cooled seats are), replaced whip antenna with a stubby, added a low profile hard tanneau cover after re-spraying the bed
IMG_4260.jpg

2019 F250 Regular Cab for me.
Had to special order a Regular Cab for fucks sake because nobody stocks them, unless they are pure work trucks.

6.2 liter, 385 hp, 430 foot lbs of torque, 4.30 rear end.

Looks a lot like this one, but add bug deflector, mud flaps, running lights, cab steps.

View attachment 2267

Went down to Leander, Texas to visit my son last weekend, and finally got a highway reading on my gas mileage.

Yep
14 mpg going down against the wind.
15.5 mpg coming back.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

My son has decided to trade his 2014 1 owner Raptor for the 2023 F-450 Super Duty Crew cab
I like it

vehicle.png

I've been thinking about a GMC Canyon.
They seem to be delayed just like the Maverick

2023-GMC-Canyon-left.jpg

My neighbor just got this fucking beast out of Tennessee somewhere. Turbo Cummings diesel, 89 Chevy 1 ton crewcab. I drove it today for the first time, and it is a fucking monster.

20230226_111810.jpg20230226_111832.jpg20230226_111816.jpg

2020 Dodge 1500 5.7 4x4 crew cab. Love it! Best truck I have ever had

It's a 2009 Dodge Big Horn with the Rambox...

hMPjYPGOmF6GG8yCxrIqZjCCdgEPaawVxY18VxdmuIpOY8fEg9L7aPpbEz-FgQ0G3i6_uNhFDwY0A3o3_7t8YmRCaY5NfNjZtC9v6g

The one shown above doesn't have the Rambox, but it's on mine and it's pretty cool... Has a light and a drain plug.... :LOL:

ram-box-cooler-1-thumb-717x477.jpg
You got a bag of ice for each beer?