UCLA are a bunch of pussies ...

It's truly amazing. Obviously, they won a NC with Scam Newton, but lost 5 games the year before and after. They've not had any sustained success in forever. They get a lot of mileage from beating Bama more than anyone else due to the voodoo in Jordan Haire.

UGA is 16-3 against them, which is really like how UF owned us in the late 80s - early 00s, and I remember how horrible that was.

They are 12-4 against Bama, but they beat Bama 6 straight times in the early 00s.

In their defense, most teams that played their schedule in the SECW - Bama, LSU, and UGA every year - would also start at 3 losses per year.
I get the tough schedule and all, but they can't beat anyone in bowl games either. 2-8 in their last 10, and they're losing to mid-range B1G teams like Maryland, Northwestern, and Minnesota, along with UCF and Houston.

The Cam days seem further and further away with how down they are. If I'm looking for a marquee OOC game, they're just not on the radar.

'bUt NeBrAsKa'

Hey, homie. I'm not the one here saying "Nobody wants to play us".

New Mexico St took Auburn's $1.85 million and their manhood (31-10) back to Las Cruces. LMFAO!!
They should have held out for $2.5 million with a clause they’d lose.

I’m liking the newer, more direct Dawggy

Plus, it’s short enough to keep my attenti…

Oh look, a squirrel.
He’s going to lose his law license if he continues to be that brief. Attorneys are required to excessively pontificate in order to increase billable hours.

That's because nobody is scared to schedule Auburn, they just won't get anything out of it. On average, they're a 7-5 team every year the last decade, who the hell wants to waste money doing a H/H with that sort of team?
The PAC 12 champions made that mistake in back to back years. They both got beat by bad Auburn teams.

The PAC 12 champions made that mistake in back to back years. They both got beat by bad Auburn teams.
Yeah but the third/fourth best team in the B1G took it to Auburn in back to back years.

Fun now do Georgia but cut out the last 5 years.
Well, you don't get to just cut off the last 5 years, which is our new coach and the direction we are heading, LOL. But, I'll play:

1712113012658.png

15-5 in bowl games compared to your results.

So, what did you think this was going to prove?

Look, you are posting here like you are a powerhouse when you've had a meh two decades. As I've stated before, you guys have a great year, followed by a bunch of stinkers. You have great fans, and a great environment at Jordan Haire. But let's not act like you are some powerhouse that other teams are afraid of. Even your argument that you are high risk, low reward doesn't make sense. Most good teams in the P4 would see you as a OOC game they could win against the SEC, and get some great PR. Look, you are what you are until you get a good coach who can pull you up into the top tier of the SEC. Not sure your current coach can do that, but maybe he can.

Well, you don't get to just cut off the last 5 years, which is our new coach and the direction we are heading, LOL. But, I'll play:

View attachment 118144

15-5 in bowl games compared to your results.

So, what did you think this was going to prove?

Look, you are posting here like you are a powerhouse when you've had a meh two decades. As I've stated before, you guys have a great year, followed by a bunch of stinkers. You have great fans, and a great environment at Jordan Haire. But let's not act like you are some powerhouse that other teams are afraid of. Even your argument that you are high risk, low reward doesn't make sense. Most good teams in the P4 would see you as a OOC game they could win against the SEC, and get some great PR. Look, you are what you are until you get a good coach who can pull you up into the top tier of the SEC. Not sure your current coach can do that, but maybe he can.
I just thought it would be funny if you actually did it.

Now do Florida.

Certainly not your best. We are balls deep in the offseason.
I'm balls deep into travel baseball already, so I was bored. We've already been to Ohio twice for indoor tournies and we go back again this summer for an outdoor tourney. My first year in travel baseball and I am already regretting agreeing to it. This is what my kid wanted though.

I'm balls deep into travel baseball already, so I was bored. We've already been to Ohio twice for indoor tournies and we go back again this summer for an outdoor tourney. My first year in travel baseball and I am already regretting agreeing to it. This is what my kid wanted though.
tell me about it.. my youngest is in a traveling basketball team too.. don't mind the travel in the tournaments in the local area.. but we will be heading to Dallas, San Antonio and Pflugerville in the upcoming weeks :(

I just thought it would be funny if you actually did it.

Now do Florida.
Florida sucks, why do you think I care about Florida. I hope they are irrelevant for a million years.

Thankfully my kids were good enough to excel at local rec ball. They had a blast, and I didn't have to travel. I got to coach them in hoops and baseball.

Thankfully my kids were good enough to excel at local rec ball. They had a blast, and I didn't have to travel. I got to coach them in hoops and baseball.
i9 sports all stars?

My kid is 10. I coached his team in everything the last 4 years in everything (Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football and Soccer) If all you are playing is Rec Ball now -- you have no shot to make any team in middle school or high school. The amount of training these kids get now is unreal. My kids travel baseball team has a private pitching and hitting coach once a week working individually with each kid. They had speed and agility training in the winter, as well as strength and conditioning AT 10.

Blows my mind, as I'm old school. I wasn't signing him up unless he came to me wanting to play. I was completely content with rec ball. He outgrew Rec Ball though for baseball. The other sports -- he still does rec ball.

tell me about it.. my youngest is in a traveling basketball team too.. don't mind the travel in the tournaments in the local area.. but we will be heading to Dallas, San Antonio and Pflugerville in the upcoming weeks :(
Yeah -- that's what I signed up for -- the "Local" travel. My nephew is 13 -- he has already been to Florida and Georgia for baseball tournies and the actual "season" hasn't even started. His team is called a National Showcase Travel team. The D Las Vegas sponsors their team. NO THANK YOU. :pound:

My kid is 10. I coached his team in everything the last 4 years in everything (Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football and Soccer) If all you are playing is Rec Ball now -- you have no shot to make any team in middle school or high school. The amount of training these kids get now is unreal. My kids travel baseball team has a private pitching and hitting coach once a week working individually with each kid. They had speed and agility training in the winter, as well as strength and conditioning AT 10.

Blows my mind, as I'm old school. I wasn't signing him up unless he came to me wanting to play. I was completely content with rec ball. He outgrew Rec Ball though for baseball. The other sports -- he still does rec ball.
And I am glad they didn't/couldn't play HS sports if that is what it takes. We had way more fun camping, hiking, and spending time wakeboarding, tubing, skiing, and having fun in the boat every weekend.

Trust me ... in our high school, you have to be at the top anyway. We have won over 45 state championships at the highest level in NC since 2006. Our school won the trophy for best athletic program in NC at 4A about 10 times in the last 18 years. It's a machine. Both boys ran cross-country, and one was the manager for the baseball team when he couldn't make it. But if it took travel ball to make the teams, it wasn't going to happen. It's a racket, and no way were we going to spend the time and money to do that.

Meanwhile, our town runs fantastic leagues and both boys' best friends are from those teams in baseball and basketball.

i9 sports all stars?
No, Town of Cary. When they were really young they played Parish Atheletics - we have a ton of Catholics here and their sports leagues for kids under 12 are great. But, the Town of Cary does an unreal job with their sports leagues. Great facilities.