UM folds ... accepts punishment

Not always. I said Nebraska moving to the B1G was a huge mistake. I think the fact you haven't been to a bowl game since 2016 says I was 1,000,000% right on that.

Nebraska's problem in the Big 10 West hasn't been a lack of talent. It's been a bad culture and bad coaching.

Therefore you've been wrong about they 'why' they wouldn't have success in the West.

You and that dipshit Iowa reporter that asked the stupid question were both wrong about Iowa sitting it's starters and that the game didn't mean anything to them.

Correct?

Nebraska's problem in the Big 10 West hasn't been a lack of talent. It's been a bad culture and bad coaching.

Therefore you've been wrong about they 'why' they wouldn't have success in the West.

You and that dipshit Iowa reporter that asked the stupid question were both wrong about Iowa sitting it's starters and that the game didn't mean anything to them.

Correct?
I was 1,000,000% correct. And I couldn't care less about the B1G West. I said you wouldn't have success in the B1G. The fact you have failed miserably playing in the much weaker division of the B1G just puts an exclamation point on what I said long ago.

You can continue to make up whatever excuses you'd like -- you can blame all the different coaches. You can blame the culture. Reality is -- your ceiling is that of a Wisconsin or Iowa. With Oregon, Washington and USC being added, you will now finish, at best, in the 6th-8th range in recruiting every year. That is best case scenario.

So i'd say I look like I can read the future with the statement I made.

AGAIN -- my comment about Iowa sitting starters was in response to why the spread had Nebraska being favored. That is why I thought the spread was that way, as the game was meaningless. I hadn't watched Iowa at all this year. I didn't know they were THAT bad. They looked like a HS team on offense -- I can't even imagine what backups look like. So I agree with you on the 10th win being important to them, as they have shot at beating anyone else this year.

It is embarrassing for the B1G conference, as a whole, that is who is representing the conference in the CCG.

I was 1,000,000% correct. And I couldn't care less about the B1G West. I said you wouldn't have success in the B1G. The fact you have failed miserably playing in the much weaker division of the B1G just puts an exclamation point on what I said long ago.

You can continue to make up whatever excuses you'd like -- you can blame all the different coaches. You can blame the culture. Reality is -- your ceiling is that of a Wisconsin or Iowa. With Oregon, Washington and USC being added, you will now finish, at best, in the 6th-8th range in recruiting every year. That is best case scenario.

So i'd say I look like I can read the future with the statement I made.

AGAIN -- my comment about Iowa sitting starters was in response to why the spread had Nebraska being favored. That is why I thought the spread was that way, as the game was meaningless. I hadn't watched Iowa at all this year. I didn't know they were THAT bad. They looked like a HS team on offense -- I can't even imagine what backups look like. So I agree with you on the 10th win being important to them, as they have shot at beating anyone else this year.

It is embarrassing for the B1G conference, as a whole, that is who is representing the conference in the CCG.

It like you've never played football.

It like you've never played football.
I get it. I understand your frustration. It sucks to suck. It sucks when someone tells you exactly what is going to happen, and then it happens.

I can see you guys getting to an Iowa/Wisconsin level where you are competitive, win 8, 9 games and occasionally 10.

The have no chance in hell of being nationally elite again. The quicker Nebraska fans accept their new reality, the easier the transition will be. You can be excited like Iowa to win 10 games.

I get it. I understand your frustration. It sucks to suck. It sucks when someone tells you exactly what is going to happen, and then it happens.

I can see you guys getting to an Iowa/Wisconsin level where you are competitive, win 8, 9 games and occasionally 10.

The have no chance in hell of being nationally elite again. The quicker Nebraska fans accept their new reality, the easier the transition will be. You can be excited like Iowa to win 10 games.

And I told you exactly what was going to happen today.

You argued for days and pages upon pages.

Of course you were wrong. LOL

And I told you exactly what was going to happen today.

You argued for days and pages upon pages.

Of course you were wrong. LOL
You were right about Iowa, I was right about Nebraska.