Underrated deep cuts from legendary bands

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
Came across this list and thought it was interesting. A couple of songs I thought of are on the list.

Another one from Zeppelin ... just not on that list...

Not on the list...aerosmith - movin out

I saw it was at the link...

You guys and the beastie boi's as legendary.

happy zac efron GIF

I guess.

My favourite "underrated" Ramones song is this (there are a ton of good options)

Not on the list, but no R&R list is complete without a Chuck Berry entry

I don't know how deep a cut it would be considered but my favourite by Chuck is the one that Lennon stole :wink:

I basically hear it in my head every time I watch football highlights even if there is music on the football video :laugh:

And just for that, I'm gonna include "Rain Man" by Eminem off his 2004 Encore album. Legendary Slim rhyme flow over a legendary head-bobbin' Dre beat. The song was never a single and didn't generate radio play, but is my personal favorite track on that album.

And there's a personal fond memory of this song. I was at my cousin's 13th birthday party. Brothers and cousins filled the house. We were in his basement playing pool and had this album playing. This song came on. My 3-year-old son started bobbing his head to it, so we focused on him and encouraged him. On the first hook & last bar, it goes "My new name is..." *pause* "Rain Man" and my son mouthed the words "Rain Man" along with it. The whole group erupted in glee. On the second hook, "My new name is..." [everyone looked at my 3-year-old son] and he said out loud "Rain Man" along with it in perfect timing. [eruption of cheers and high fives] It became a phenomenon. Everyone had such fun with it that we immediately played the song a second time and my 3-year-old son stole the day.

And just for that, I'm gonna include "Rain Man" by Eminem off his 2004 Encore album. Legendary Slim rhyme flow over a legendary head-bobbin' Dre beat. The song was never a single and didn't generate radio play, but is my personal favorite track on that album.

And there's a personal fond memory of this song. I was at my cousin's 13th birthday party. Brothers and cousins filled the house. We were in his basement playing pool and had this album playing. This song came on. My 3-year-old son started bobbing his head to it, so we focused on him and encouraged him. On the first hook & last bar, it goes "My new name is..." *pause* "Rain Man" and my son mouthed the words "Rain Man" along with it. The whole group erupted in glee. On the second hook, "My new name is..." [everyone looked at my 3-year-old son] and he said out loud "Rain Man" along with it in perfect timing. [eruption of cheers and high fives] It became a phenomenon. Everyone had such fun with it that we immediately played the song a second time and my 3-year-old son stole the day.

Whatever floats your boat. I don't like most rap but if that's what you say is his best that is flying under the radar, that's what this thread is about.

UFO Reasons Love. Schenker riff here right up there with Rock Bottom. Never played it live. Not sure what.

This album was full of hits so it wasn't hard for a song or two to get left behind. Sweet Home Alabama ... Needle and a Spoon ... Call me the breeze ... Dont ask me no question ... were all top 100 hits.

Swamp Music got left behind. To much pickin'.

Maybe @Illustrious Potentate will like this one.

Reminded me of this one...