Underrated deep cuts from legendary bands

This CD from Heart had Barricuda and the title song, Little Queen. And Kick it out was also a top 100 song. But this one just didn't get the love it should have...

Love Alive

Reminded me of this one...

Absolutely excellent track. I've had the privilege to see Yes twice live in concert and that was a huge band. And You and I is one of my favourite Yes songs out of so many excellent ones. I guess Round a Bout was probably the most played on the radio, and while good for sure, doesn't stand out as the best to me. Live Yes concerts were some of the best out there.

"Purity" is one of my personal favorite Slipknot songs. It's off their 1999 self-titled album. The song was actually pulled from the album after its initial release due to allegations of copyright infringement because the song's lyrics are about a girl who got abducted and buried alive - a story that Corey Taylor read off a website. The song was later reinstated on their 10th anniversary edition of the album. It's not a radio cut and only very rarely has ever been played live.

In 2024, Slipknot is planning a big 25th anniversary tour for that album and they're on record as saying they intend to play that whole album. If I can manage to get tickets to one of those shows and get to hear "Purity" live, :wank: !

Also off that album is "Diluted" and is also one of my personal favorite Slipknot songs. They've never played that song live because it's so personal to Corey. If I get to see that song live too... :wank::wank::wank:!

"Purity" is one of my personal favorite Slipknot songs. It's off their 1999 self-titled album. The song was actually pulled from the album after its initial release due to allegations of copyright infringement because the song's lyrics are about a girl who got abducted and buried alive - a story that Corey Taylor read off a website. The song was later reinstated on their 10th anniversary edition of the album. It's not a radio cut and only very rarely has ever been played live.

In 2024, Slipknot is planning a big 25th anniversary tour for that album and they're on record as saying they intend to play that whole album. If I can manage to get tickets to one of those shows and get to hear "Purity" live, :wank: !

Also off that album is "Diluted" and is also one of my personal favorite Slipknot songs. They've never played that song live because it's so personal to Corey. If I get to see that song live too... :wank::wank::wank:!

I think my younger brother used to listen to Slipknot back in the early 90s.

One of my all time favourite bands is Pink Floyd. For me, one of my most listened to bands. Here is my vote for underrated deep cuts and one of the most trippy marijuana enhancing tracks I've ever experienced.

That album was talked down so bad. I liked it a lot but I like unplugged stuff. This song is supposed to be about the place they put the music together. some cabin in the woods with no electric.

At one time I was a really big Police fan, so I could probably list dozens of their deep cuts that I love.

Deep, like last cut on Side B

I saw them in Denver. Ian Anderson is a beast. He never rested. He was either singing, dancing or playing the flute. He must have massive cardio. That was a fun concert.

Don't know the song you put up, but thanks. It's all jethro tull.