Underrated deep cuts from legendary bands

I saw them in Denver. Ian Anderson is a beast. He never rested. He was either singing, dancing or playing the flute. He must have massive cardio. That was a fun concert.

Don't know the song you put up, but thanks. It's all jethro tull.
That particular song is an old favorite of mine. Back in the mid-70s, I would sing that song for a band that ,for lack of a better term, did live karaoke. If you wanted to sing a song out of their set list, have at it.

Later, when I did a bunch of hiking and hitchhiking, that was my road/trail song.

I saw them in Denver. Ian Anderson is a beast. He never rested. He was either singing, dancing or playing the flute. He must have massive cardio. That was a fun concert.

Don't know the song you put up, but thanks. It's all jethro tull.
They're great live. Ian's the man.

fuckin great tune

I saw them in Germany while stationed there. It was a good concert but not great. A bit disappointing because they were so old. And Keith Richards wasn't with them. They had some asian guy in his place. They have a simple set up so that was sort of a let down too. I had seen Queen and Rush that same year and both those groups had massive drum kits, multiple guitars stacked up on stage for the different sounds. The Stones just didn't keep up that year.

I did this song in another thread but it's worth repeating here. From their album Jailbreak, the title song, Jailbreak and The boys are back in town were massive hits. Cowboy song was rarely played and was as good as anything out at that time. It might have been a bit too country.?.

I saw them in Germany while stationed there. It was a good concert but not great. A bit disappointing because they were so old. And Keith Richards wasn't with them. They had some asian guy in his place. They have a simple set up so that was sort of a let down too. I had seen Queen and Rush that same year and both those groups had massive drum kits, multiple guitars stacked up on stage for the different sounds. The Stones just didn't keep up that year.
That's one show I have never seen. I had tickets to them in '94, I believe but had to attend a funeral instead. :pout:

That's one show I have never seen. I had tickets to them in '94, I believe but had to attend a funeral instead. :pout:

I don't want to say you didn't miss much because they are icons. But of the concerts I have been to, theirs was at the bottom. They played their songs well, but I felt like they were going through the motions.

I don't want to say you didn't miss much because they are icons. But of the concerts I have been to, theirs was at the bottom. They played their songs well, but I felt like they were going through the motions.
What year, if ya don't mind me asking?

Time to spin this thread in another direction...

Weird Al's popular hits were parodies of specific songs or artist styles, but this one was a 1984 Weird Al original that still holds up pretty well today and remains a personal fav.

Hard to find a deep cut for The Beatles since I know their music so well, but I'll go with this one