University of Alabama Report 500 COVID Cases In One Week

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
Fucking dumbass Bammers!

Don't fuck this up assholes!

OSU suspended 228 kids for having parties the first weekend.

They just trying to be sick now so they aren't sick for the first game.

Kids will be sent back home for this semester.. but online classes will be in full effect..so the season gets played

These kids feel bulletproof and for some of them or the people they infect, it'll be a fatal mistake.
My daughter is almost 22, she and most of her friends are convinced they've already had and beaten COVID so they are immune. I shit you not. If they have had a runny nose then they think they probably had it and have anti-bodies in them so they can't get it again.

Nobody is going to stop them from doing what they do but if you have these kids at home, keep them away from the grandparents.

My daughter is almost 22, she and most of her friends are convinced they've already had and beaten COVID so they are immune. I shit you not. If they have had a runny nose then they think they probably had it and have anti-bodies in them so they can't get it again.

Nobody is going to stop them from doing what they do but if you have these kids at home, keep them away from the grandparents.
she an auburn student?

It's just rural kids who haven't had it yet. You'll probably see the same in the Midwest and other places with a lot of country folks.

NBD - get it over with. Actually, it'll be over on Nov 4th and we all GDed well know it.

It's just rural kids who haven't had it yet. You'll probably see the same in the Midwest and other places with a lot of country folks.

NBD - get it over with. Actually, it'll be over on Nov 4th and we all GDed well know it.
There is actually some truth to this because Chicago’s numbers are going down but rural areas in Illinois are going up.

Makes sense because kids come down with all kinds of crap when they first go to school unless they went to daycare before and then they tend to have been exposed.

I used the rating as it's meant for. Calling out bullshit
There is actually some truth to this because Chicago’s numbers are going down but rural areas in Illinois are going up.

Makes sense because kids come down with all kinds of crap when they first go to school unless they went to daycare before and then they tend to have been exposed.
Well, yeah....the Juice doesn't post nonsense.

Some people prefer nonsense though.

A bunch of old hippies scared of the flu should not affect kids' lives. Party on kids - you have some making-up to do after the last six months of your childhood were stolen by derp.

1598378952422.png
Did Juice just trigger himself?