University of Alabama Report 500 COVID Cases In One Week

Na i heard numbers were declining

OSU suspended 228 kids for having parties the first weekend.
Yeah now it's backfiring because they suspended kids who weren't at parties. They went off of addresses from last school year. Now you have kids that were in a new apartment/house, or in some instances at their parents' house, getting suspended for "attending parties". What a fucking joke.

It Just Means More.

Kids will be sent back home for this semester.. but online classes will be in full effect..so the season gets played
Gotta hit that dropping classes/refund deadline. That's all these schools care about at this point.

Yeah now it's backfiring because they suspended kids who weren't at parties. They went off of addresses from last school year. Now you have kids that were in a new apartment/house, or in some instances at their parents' house, getting suspended for "attending parties". What a fucking joke.
Those lawsuits will be fun.

Heard that the Mayor is shutting down the bars for two weeks in order to get the Covid cases to drop in Tuscaloosa

College kids are dumb in regards to the Covid. They don't care about working Americans, just booze and sex.

College kids are dumb in regards to the Covid. They don't care about working Americans, just booze and sex.
To be fair if working Americans could booze and sex like college kids they wouldn't care either.

To be fair if working Americans could booze and sex like college kids they wouldn't care either.

Sound pretty smart to me

"working" for a living, whether it be a job or a career, coupled with spouse and/or kids probably means your responsible enough to not go out drinking during a pandemic and having rando sex with strangers.

500 bama students infected today......tens of thousands of infected bama cousins tomorrow. #rollcovid

"working" for a living, whether it be a job or a career, coupled with spouse and/or kids probably means your responsible enough to not go out drinking during a pandemic and having rando sex with strangers.
Well you're no fun.

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

lol, you aren't in school, are you? Don't you have a job and responsibilities and people you don't want to infect with the deadly Covid?
I do have a job (I did probably party more in my low to miss 20's with it, than in college, though).

I don't go out that much right now. I'll still go to a restaurant or watch a game in a bar, though

lol, you aren't in school, are you? Don't you have a job and responsibilities and people you don't want to infect with the deadly Covid?
For every person I don't want to infect, theres atleast 10 that I hope gets it. Its quite the predicament.