University of Alabama Report 500 COVID Cases In One Week

I do have a job (I did probably party more in my low to miss 20's with it, than in college, though).

I don't go out that much right now. I'll still go to a restaurant or watch a game in a bar, though
Restaurants and bars open in ohio? Or are you outside with the rif raf?

Restaurants and bars open in ohio? Or are you outside with the rif raf?
They be open. Supposed to abide by covid roles like masks when not seated, spacing, etc, and last call is 10:00.

Not all follow it, but since have gotten in trouble

My son is at Bama he said it is running rampant through the off-campus housing. And, he's a pretty straight kid. He's not been hanging in bars, although I know they've been getting together for small parties in their townhouses and apartments. Said several townhouses around them all have it.

He has obvious symptoms that started yesterday, and he was tested today. Of the 10 guys that live in adjoining townhouses, 4 or 5 have it now. One kid is on the PT staff, and his best friend and roommate is a WO. I image those two will be quarantined. He feels fine, just a little tired. Lost sense of taste today, but already back. He'll be fine in 48 hours. Got tested today, will find out by this weekend.

My son is at Bama he said it is running rampant through the off-campus housing. And, he's a pretty straight kid. He's not been hanging in bars, although I know they've been getting together for small parties in their townhouses and apartments. Said several townhouses around them all have it.

He has obvious symptoms that started yesterday, and he was tested today. Of the 10 guys that live in adjoining townhouses, 4 or 5 have it now. One kid is on the PT staff, and his best friend and roommate is a WO. I image those two will be quarantined. He feels fine, just a little tired. Lost sense of taste today, but already back. He'll be fine in 48 hours. Got tested today, will find out by this weekend.
Well he will test positive but he will bounce back quickly. I know so many kids that have gotten it and 48 hours later they are fine. In that age group it's extremely rare for it to get serious unless there are underlining health issues.

COVID is weird in that it affects people differently but the vast majority of college kids will be fine and we should have let them stay in school this whole time.

what does bamabino have to say about all this?

Attachments

• handi_zpseqplepwo.gif
    handi_zpseqplepwo.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
500 cases and only involved 7 different families...

BlankResponsibleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

Auburn is cancelling practice.....for Covid reasons.

lol, you aren't in school, are you? Don't you have a job and responsibilities and people you don't want to infect with the deadly Covid?
Self-Employed, divorced, grown kids...rando sex with strangers is my raison d'etre.