UNLV

@Peter Gozintite

Remember Chris Beard? He took the UNLV job if I remember correctly for about a day and half. If that's not correct my bad. Thought he took the job then ran to the Red Raiders.

Anyway he just got arrested & charged with felony domestic violence. Third degree assault on a family or household member.

Article- Texas men's basketball coach Chris Beard arrested and charged with assault

@Peter Gozintite

Remember Chris Beard? He took the UNLV job if I remember correctly for about a day and half. If that's not correct my bad. Thought he took the job then ran to the Red Raiders.

Anyway he just got arrested & charged with felony domestic violence. Third degree assault on a family or household member.

Article- Texas men's basketball coach Chris Beard arrested and charged with assault
Yeah, it was kind of UNLV's board of regents fault he didn't stick here.

Sheesh, that looks severe though

Yeah, it was kind of UNLV's board of regents fault he didn't stick here.

Sheesh, that looks severe though

Yeah doesn't sound too good for him. And thanks for the reminder about the board, kinda forgot about that.

And what are your thought about new HC Barry Odom & new OB Bobby Petrino? Hope it's the right combo that finally gets the football team going in the right direction.

Yeah doesn't sound too good for him. And thanks for the reminder about the board, kinda forgot about that.

And what are your thought about new HC Barry Odom & new OB Bobby Petrino? Hope it's the right combo that finally gets the football team going in the right direction.
I don't know.much about Odom, but hate Petrino, and think he is a total piece of shit, that will no doubt have some success, and then bail as soon as possible. Fuck that guy.

I don't know.much about Odom, but hate Petrino, and think he is a total piece of shit, that will no doubt have some success, and then bail as soon as possible. Fuck that guy.

Same here. Don't know much about Odom & Petrino is shady as hell.

UNLV again beats a top 25 team, and will lose next week to Colorado. Oh well, fuck The Pit, and the lobos go down to UNLV, getting a huge road win.

Unlv Rebels GIF by UNLV

Are you bowl eligible 7 weeks in? UNLV is

Are you bowl eligible 7 weeks in? UNLV is

What a damn good season the Rebels are having. It's been a long time.

What were the expectations heading into the season, did anyone see this happening?

What a damn good season the Rebels are having. It's been a long time.

What were the expectations heading into the season, did anyone see this happening?
No one really knew.

@Peter Gozintite

Runnin' Rebels hoops on TV here today.

What are the expectations for the team and any names I should be aware of?

@Peter Gozintite

Runnin' Rebels hoops on TV here today.

What are the expectations for the team and any names I should be aware of?
True freshman point guard is a badass. They stumbled out of the gates, but have been playing better. Fun guy to watch is a kid Bear Cherry. Don't ask, I don't know how he got the nick name. Fun group overall.

True freshman point guard is a badass. They stumbled out of the gates, but have been playing better. Fun guy to watch is a kid Bear Cherry. Don't ask, I don't know how he got the nick name. Fun group overall.
Thanks.