UNLV

Still around. But lately when I check this thread out nobody's around. That was a very nice win for the Runnin' Rebels. Watched the first half, but fell asleep and missed the second. Gotta say I still strongly dislike UNLV's court. It's one of the worst in the country.

They got to build the program up first with talent, then they can go to the boosters for updating the T Mack.
It is totally wrong to stick your hand out for money when you keep running crap talent out there.

Like I always say Rome wasn't built in a day, and the whole transfer portal can be a huge asset but the players need to be coached up to gel.

They got to build the program up first with talent, then they can go to the boosters for updating the T Mack.
It is totally wrong to stick your hand out for money when you keep running crap talent out there.

Like I always say Rome wasn't built in a day, and the whole transfer portal can be a huge asset but the players need to be coached up to gel.

Just got done watching last night's game. Always nice to beat reno.

Unbelievable, but I bought tickets to the UNLV vs Boise game, and the damn thing is almost sold out! They have been a pretty good tear lately, and Bryce Hamilton has been unstoppable. I hope they dont shit the bed tomorrow.

Unbelievable, but I bought tickets to the UNLV vs Boise game, and the damn thing is almost sold out! They have been a pretty good tear lately, and Bryce Hamilton has been unstoppable. I hope they dont shit the bed tomorrow.

Boise State
UNLV +1.5
O/U 128.5

@Peter Gozintite

What's the outlook for Runnin' Rebels basketball this season?

Get any good tranfers?

@Peter Gozintite

What's the outlook for Runnin' Rebels basketball this season?

Get any good tranfers?
They have a solid squad returning for the first time in a while. They looked pretty good last night in their opener.

Suck a Rebel dick Dayton!!!!

Screenshot_20221116-073952_Brave.jpg

First time I've seen them play. Not sure when's the last time UNLV beat a ranked opponent. Did a nice job in the 2nd half rebounding, badly outrebounded in the 1st half. And played damn good in the 2nd half all around. Alotta new faces to get to know.

Forced 24 turnovers last night and 77 in three games this season. It was nice to see Lon at the game, sure he'll be at all of them. Didn't realize the T & M is 40 this season.

Oh I've been watching!
Got a little more interested investment into the program, got a soon to be former student/athlete heading there to play for the Rebels!

UNLV is 5 - 0 and playing Minnesota tomorrow night. Necrophiliacing on a friend of fred!

UNLV is in for a big ass whooping against the Gophers.

UNLV is in for a big ass whooping against the Gophers.
I am reluctant to talk shit, because everytime I get my hopes enough to actually trash talk, they go down like a 2$ whore. So i am putting all my E-monies on MN to win.

@gobigred I know this isnt the right thread, but can we get the UNLV vs MN game up in the bookie for tomorrow night? Love ya...

I am reluctant to talk shit, because everytime I get my hopes enough to actually trash talk, they go down like a 2$ whore. So i am putting all my E-monies on MN to win.

@gobigred I know this isnt the right thread, but can we get the UNLV vs MN game up in the bookie for tomorrow night? Love ya...

In all honesty, I'd be surprised if the Gophers won. UNLV is probably the best team we've played, and we've been blown out by DePaul, and have 1 point wins over bad teams.

In all honesty, I'd be surprised if the Gophers won. UNLV is probably the best team we've played, and we've been blown out by DePaul, and have 1 point wins over bad teams.
Oh, well in that case....

FUCK YOU, MINNESOTA, EVERY GOPHER, and FREDS DEAD FRIEND!!!!