UNLV

im horny jack nicholson GIF

Went to the game today. Fun game, and F U UNR

I’m a UCSB grad. One of my fondest memories is our Gauchos beating the Tarkanian Rebels and the couches getting burned in IV afterward.

@Peter Gozintite

With Arroyo fired what's next? Hope they can get a coach in there that's had some proven coaching success. Think we discussed this before. Does UNLV have the money to bring in a better coach to turn things around? Rebels football has a recruiting tool no other program has. The sideline slot machine! I mean playing their home games at an NFL stadium.

@Peter Gozintite

With Arroyo fired what's next? Hope they can get a coach in there that's had some proven coaching success. Think we discussed this before. Does UNLV have the money to bring in a better coach to turn things around? Rebels football has a recruiting tool no other program has. The sideline slot machine! I mean playing their home games at an NFL stadium.
I honestly feel like they have someone in mind. It didnt make much sense to fire him right now otherwise, but your know, unlv gonna unlv.

We will see. The town is supporting them more than I ever seen before. I could not believe how many people were at the game on Saturday.

I honestly feel like they have someone in mind. It didnt make much sense to fire him right now otherwise, but your know, unlv gonna unlv.

We will see. The town is supporting them more than I ever seen before. I could not believe how many people were at the game on Saturday.

I know who could turn the program around. Deion Sanders. Primetime in Sin City. Make it happen UNLV!

sarcasm2.gif

UNLV is 9 and 000000000000000!!!!