UNLV

Empty ass arena at Mandalay. Rodeo is in town and didn't know there was a game

They need to win games. Fans and alumni are pissed the way this program has been tossed a side...

They need to win games. Fans and alumni are pissed the way this program has been tossed a side...

UNLV had the opportunity to continue the success that Kruger had by hiring Reggie Theus or Stacey Augmon. Instead they went with Dave Rice and he set the program back.

Last edited:
UNLV had the opportunity to continue the success that Kruger had by hiring Reggie Theus or Stacey Augmon. Instead they went with Dave Rice and he set the program back.

Dynamite drop in Monty!
That broadcasting school is really starting to pay off for you!

Okay being serious again, they got the hire right this time, lets see how fast he can get it rebuilt again and the fans will be back

Dynamite drop in Monty!
That broadcasting school is really starting to pay off for you!

Okay being serious again, they got the hire right this time, lets see how fast he can get it rebuilt again and the fans will be back

I got kicked outta broadcasting school for lighting up a joint in class.

But all we can do is hope Kruger's finally the right HC to turn things around.

I got kicked outta broadcasting school for lighting up a joint in class.

But all we can do is hope Kruger's finally the right HC to turn things around.

Time will tell.
I would like to see them grow during conference play and keep an eye on recruiting.
Best part is this aint football so we don't need to wait a few years for recruiting

@Peter Gozintite

Did you see that Directional Michigan clobbered reno 52-24 in the whatever it's called bowl? Anytime they lose it's a good thing.

@Peter Gozintite

Did you see that Directional Michigan clobbered reno 52-24 in the whatever it's called bowl? Anytime they lose it's a good thing.

Hey easy there, I got a couple former players at Reno now!

These guys are playing like total shit

@Peter Gozintite @Mcnabb7542

UNLV, lauding 'tremendous passion for our university', hires Erick Harper as athletic director

What you know about him? Is he the right guy? Was UNLV's senior associate AD for development before being appointed interim AD last August,

Article says he was associate AD at Arizona from 2003-11 and began his athletics administrative career at Kansas State from 1990-03.

@Peter Gozintite @Mcnabb7542

UNLV, lauding 'tremendous passion for our university', hires Erick Harper as athletic director

What you know about him? Is he the right guy? Was UNLV's senior associate AD for development before being appointed interim AD last August,

Article says he was associate AD at Arizona from 2003-11 and began his athletics administrative career at Kansas State from 1990-03.
You know more than I do.

What the hell the team goes to shit and you guys bounce?

Big win Friday night against Colorado St, talk about playing a full game for once.

Hamilton has been on fire as of late, averaging 30 points a game. He might be kicking into to gear now so his draft stock goes up.

McCabe is not a point guard, he worries to much about his own shot and points. They need someone that understands the offense and will get the ball to the hot hand that night.

Justin Webster is going to be a very good player if they actually run some plays his way. I love his rebounding and his energy always moving around the floor.

Im curious to see if this pushes them for a nice run of wins right now. They have shot terrible all season and in one night seem to have found the bucket hopefully they can still hit it.

And for the love of god Lon teach these god damn boys how to play some frickin defense!

What the hell the team goes to shit and you guys bounce?

Big win Friday night against Colorado St, talk about playing a full game for once.

Hamilton has been on fire as of late, averaging 30 points a game. He might be kicking into to gear now so his draft stock goes up.

McCabe is not a point guard, he worries to much about his own shot and points. They need someone that understands the offense and will get the ball to the hot hand that night.

Justin Webster is going to be a very good player if they actually run some plays his way. I love his rebounding and his energy always moving around the floor.

Im curious to see if this pushes them for a nice run of wins right now. They have shot terrible all season and in one night seem to have found the bucket hopefully they can still hit it.

And for the love of god Lon teach these god damn boys how to play some frickin defense!

Still around. But lately when I check this thread out nobody's around. That was a very nice win for the Runnin' Rebels. Watched the first half, but fell asleep and missed the second. Gotta say I still strongly dislike UNLV's court. It's one of the worst in the country.