UNLV

So the Rebs are heading to the Maui Invitational and guess who they draw in the opening round :

The Tar Heels!

Well I guess its go big or go home time!

I don't remember exactly what year this happened. I was a season ticketholder at the time but N. Carolina played UNLV at Orleans Areana. That game wasn't part of the ticket package. But I remember Coach Williams being pissed off at the Tar Heel fans because some of them sold their tickets and went gambling instead. Runnin' Rebels won that game. Hit a bunch of 3's.

@Peter Gozintite

If I can't get UNLV football games on tv where I'm at can you suggest any legit sites that I can finds game on?

@Peter Gozintite

If I can't get UNLV football games on tv where I'm at can you suggest any legit sites that I can finds game on?
It changes from game to game, as far as where you can watch. I will try to post a link when the ganes start.

The UNLV game will be televised this weekend where I'm at. Hopefully the home opener against that junior college in reno will also be on tv.

The UNLV game will be televised this weekend where I'm at. Hopefully the home opener against that junior college in reno will also be on tv.

Fox Sports 1 tonight I think. 7:30 pm start.

8:30 start for me. Hope the Rebels can pull off the upset.
Not likely after how they played last week. First game in "The Al" (as a local radio guy calls it) or Allegiant Stadium.

Not likely after how they played last week. First game in "The Al" (as a local radio guy calls it) or Allegiant Stadium.

It'll be interesting to see the field.

DJyE.gif

@Peter Gozintite

What the hell happened to the Runnin' Rebels last night? Gave up 91 to Montana State. Not good.

@Peter Gozintite

What the hell happened to the Runnin' Rebels last night? Gave up 91 to Montana State. Not good.
Yeah, they had no interior defense, and missed wide ass open 3s all game. They will beat the fucl out of next game.

Yeah, they had no interior defense, and missed wide ass open 3s all game. They will beat the fucl out of next game.

At least their record of consecutive made 3's is still alive. 1,000+ right? But looking at the box score too many TO's (18) & too many fouls (24).