UNLV

At least their record of consecutive made 3's is still alive. 1,000+ right? But looking at the box score too many TO's (18) & too many fouls (24).
And they almost no fouls go their way.

@Peter Gozintite @unlvmariners @Mcnabb7542

Just got done watching the Runnin' Rebels game from last night. Damn the Thomas & Mack looks weird empty. What were the expectations for the team going into the season? Still not sure if TJ who-the-fuck's the right answer. But he's only in his second year. Hope he's the right HC to turn things around after D. Rice fucked everything up.

That floor though. Who designed it? It's one of the worst in all of CBB. And putting the names of donors on the court? Tacky as hell. The floor would look just fine if it only said Jerry Tarkanian court and had the conference logo. They need to go back to that.

@Peter Gozintite @unlvmariners @Mcnabb7542

Just got done watching the Runnin' Rebels game from last night. Damn the Thomas & Mack looks weird empty. What were the expectations for the team going into the season? Still not sure if TJ who-the-fuck's the right answer. But he's only in his second year. Hope he's the right HC to turn things around after D. Rice fucked everything up.

That floor though. Who designed it? It's one of the worst in all of CBB. And putting the names of donors on the court? Tacky as hell. The floor would look just fine if it only said Jerry Tarkanian court and had the conference logo. They need to go back to that.
They were expected to be decent, but had had all kinds of setbacks. All new team, almost, Covid issues left6 and right, their best recruit killed a guy in a DUI about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Coleman, one of their other top players, went down for the entire season a couple of days ago, with a stress fracture.

Honestly, I havent seen the court this year. I have been listening to the games on the radio while doing other shit,

I think with COVID everything is looking bad right now.

I watched them a couple of weeks ago ( can’t remember who they played) but to me they rely on the 3 ball way to much if they go cold they get run off the court

They were expected to be decent, but had had all kinds of setbacks. All new team, almost, Covid issues left6 and right, their best recruit killed a guy in a DUI about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Coleman, one of their other top players, went down for the entire season a couple of days ago, with a stress fracture.

Honestly, I havent seen the court this year. I have been listening to the games on the radio while doing other shit,

Thanks for the info. I know about the virus issues. Went 30+ days between games I heard. Didn't know about the players you mentioned. The Coleman injury is a real setback.The kid that got the DUI, he's in alotta trouble. People that drink & drive are fucking idiots. He deserves whatever he gets.

You're not missing much with the court. The names of donors on the floor in front of the benches is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. This entire Runnin' Rebels season is a wash. It shouldn't be held against TJ.

UNLV has scored 11 pts in 15 minutes in the 2nd half and EXTENDED their lead by 2. This is some ugly offense lol

UNLV vs Utah State on cbssn.

@unlvmariners @Mcnabb7542 @Wamu

Just got finished watching the game from last night. Going 8-16 from downtown in the first half really kept the Runnin' Rebels in the game. Just glad they didn't let that lead slip away down the stretch.

Although I didn't realize they're on a 5 game winning streak after starting out 1-6. Hope they can beat Mormon Light, I mean Utah State, again tomorrow.

I think with COVID everything is looking bad right now.

I watched them a couple of weeks ago ( can’t remember who they played) but to me they rely on the 3 ball way to much if they go cold they get run off the court

Thanks for the info. I know about the virus issues. Went 30+ days between games I heard. Didn't know about the players you mentioned. The Coleman injury is a real setback.The kid that got the DUI, he's in alotta trouble. People that drink & drive are fucking idiots. He deserves whatever he gets.

You're not missing much with the court. The names of donors on the floor in front of the benches is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. This entire Runnin' Rebels season is a wash. It shouldn't be held against TJ.
@unlvmariners

UNLV UTAH Fox Sports 1

Runnin' Rebels on the tube today. Hell yeah! Hope they can take care of business. A loss to 4-12 AF would be awful.

And fuck reno!

I miss games at the Thomas & Mack.

We have football practice going on and I didn't DVR it.
Was it shooting that was sloppy?
I think they were like 2 of 20 from 3. Their defense was piss poor in the first half, but they tightened it up later. In the first half I thought they were going to lose as a 13 pt favorite.

I think they were like 2 of 20 from 3. Their defense was piss poor in the first half, but they tightened it up later. In the first half I thought they were going to lose as a 13 pt favorite.

Ugly win is a ugly win

I HATE THIS FUCKING TEAM!!!!!

I dont know why I still even try to support this fucking shit program. Get beat early in the MWC, and then lose the 2nd year coach to Iowa State. I now have to hate those cunts too. Back to searching for a coach, and having no players, or talent, cause everyone is hitting the tranfer portal. FUCK UNLV!

why the fudge would anyone poach Otzelberger