UNLV

Kevin Kruger's the new coach? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!!!!!!! Great choice UNLV. Hire someone with zero head coaching experience. He won't succeed and will be fired within 3 or 4 years. Disappointed with this hire.

His dad's a great coach. I don't know much about him. It'd be cool to see UNLV rise up again
I am over even giving a single fuck about it. This program has been dog shit for so long, its never going to come back

I am over even giving a single fuck about it. This program has been dog shit for so long, its never going to come back

Yeah hold on a minute,
This could be exactly what I was talking about yesterday, a no name young dude might be the answer to build this thing back up.
It sounds like him and his family have roots in the town, he played there so I m not going to judge on the hire just yet

Yeah hold on a minute,
This could be exactly what I was talking about yesterday, a no name young dude might be the answer to build this thing back up.
It sounds like him and his family have roots in the town, he played there so I m not going to judge on the hire just yet
It seems just like dave rice. Unlv shouldnt be the first HC job. Never even head coached a high school team before.

Yeah hold on a minute,
He was the point guard, for his dad when he coached UNLV, and it was the last time they made the sweet 16. Long time ago

It seems just like dave rice. Unlv shouldnt be the first HC job. Never even head coached a high school team before.

Yeah I get the comparison, but he is a coaches kid.
The other thing was he was on TJ's staff and not his old mans.

I know fans are pissed and done with the program, but in all rights this was the only real correct hire.
They would've hired another D2 guy that would've used it as a stepping stone.

Reality is the program is not a coaches destination, its with the bottom feeders of D1

I know fans are pissed and done with the program, but in all rights this was the only real correct hire.

Reality is the program is not a coaches destination, its with the bottom feeders of D1
no shit.

UNLV AD

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

Like I said I’m waiting and watching to see how this turns out.
If he is successful I believe he stays for a while

Did you hear that his Dad has retired? Maybe Lon moves back to Vegas and helps his kid out behind the sceens?

Did you hear that his Dad has retired? Maybe Lon moves back to Vegas and helps his kid out behind the sceens?
That would be awesome! Lon Kruger knows how to get more out of less than any coach that has ever been here.

That would be awesome! Lon Kruger knows how to get more out of less than any coach that has ever been here.

Having Lon behind the sceens changes my mind about Kevin a little bit. Obviously skeptical since he has no head coaching experience. But his dad is a proven winner that had success at every stop. He'll be able to give Kevin some great advice.

Lon brought pride back to the Runnin' Rebels program. Hopefully Kevin follows in his footsteps at UNLV. And damn, he sure looks just like his dad.