UNLV

I HATE THIS FUCKING TEAM!!!!!

I dont know why I still even try to support this fucking shit program. Get beat early in the MWC, and then lose the 2nd year coach to Iowa State. I now have to hate those cunts too. Back to searching for a coach, and having no players, or talent, cause everyone is hitting the tranfer portal. FUCK UNLV!

The program is definitely frustrating to root for. Next question is who the hell do they go after? I'll be pissed if Pitino's name is mentioned. Fuck da mutha fucker. I'm guessing Theus & Augmon won't be considerations.

Only coach I can think of right now is former Dayton & IU coach Archie Miller. While he didn't have the success he was hoping for with the Hoosiers when he was at Dayton he guided the Flyers to 4 consecutive tourney trips.

The program is definitely frustrating to root for. Next question is who the hell do they go after? I'll be pissed if Pitino's name is mentioned. Fuck da mutha fucker. I'm guessing Theus & Augmon won't be considerations.

Only coach I can think of right now is former Dayton & IU coach Archie Miller. While he didn't have the success he was hoping for with the Hoosiers when he was at Dayton he guided the Flyers to 4 consecutive tourney trips.
People here have been trying to mention Lon Krugers kid Kevin. I dont think he is ready for a head coaching job.

People here have been trying to mention Lon Krugers kid Kevin. I dont think he is ready for a head coaching job.

I think that would be a bad choice. I agree he's not ready to be a HC. Hate to say it, but I'm prepared to be disappointed with the next coaching hire.

I HATE THIS FUCKING TEAM!!!!!

I dont know why I still even try to support this fucking shit program. Get beat early in the MWC, and then lose the 2nd year coach to Iowa State. I now have to hate those cunts too. Back to searching for a coach, and having no players, or talent, cause everyone is hitting the tranfer portal. FUCK UNLV!
Heh

Of course they are since they live in the past down there.
The problem is who ever they get this job will be another stepping stone for a coach.

Two serious choices need to be made here, you go get the old war horse Pitrino let him build a run and gun team that plays defense or

you cross your fingers and go hire some young dude that might or might not stay. Like Tark did in the old days, like Mark Few did at Gonzaga.

Here is the other "egg on the face"

Augmon should've been installed three years ago as the head coach.
The board and athletic director have clearly shown they don't give two shits about growing their programs

Here is the other "egg on the face"

Augmon should've been installed three years ago as the head coach.
The board and athletic director have clearly shown they don't give two shits about growing their programs
And here is the truth. Everyone at UNLV, is trying to use it move on. Everyone wants to do well, but for their own careers, and dont really care about the programs from a long term stand point. Its always bandaids on amputations.

UNLV is going after Randy Bennett

i doubt they will be able to reel him in, but if they do, that would be an A+ hire

UNLV is going after Randy Bennett

i doubt they will be able to reel him in, but if they do, that would be an A+ hire
whoops

they hired Lon Kruger's son

UNLV is going after Jason Kidd

Good luck

Yep, and they lost to Duke in 1991 and and have never been back. It's difficult to get into a Final Four.

Actually they ran the old man out of town ( Tark) when the Nc2A once again came up with BS sanctions !
That is why they haven't been back to the final four, they select the wrong coaches as they cash in on ticket sales.