UNLV

If I get a line on streams, I will post them here. The last game I was busy, but everyone was complaining about the stream being choppy.

I saw a bunch of clips of the game, and the local guys said they played a little sloppy, but their intensity is off the charts. Their defense should keep them in games. They only returned 2 guys from the last team, so there is going to be some sloppy play, but if they can play hard, and Kevin Kruger can be smart, they have a chance to make a little noise in the MWC.

Sloppy play is going to be an on going thing to at least late December, which is a given since its a new roster and system.

LOOK OUT PAC12, HERE WE COME!!!!

2-0 is a very good start.
Michigan game is going to be a very tough test for them.
Defense looks good so far they need to get the offense going a little better.

2-0 is a very good start.
Michigan game is going to be a very tough test for them.
Defense looks good so far they need to get the offense going a little better.

Just hoping some of their games will be televised where I'm at. The start of every Runnin' Rebels season always makes me miss being a season ticket holder.

UCLA coming up soon too. I dont see them winning either one of those games, but they play hard as fuck.

Yeah the goal would be a split, but this is a new offense and defense to were they could pull of an upset if not scouted properly.

Yeah the goal would be a split, but this is a new offense and defense to were they could pull of an upset if not scouted properly.
Hard a scout for a team that doesnt have much film.

Watch the true freshman Gilbert. That kid is fucking special. Only teenager on the team, and when he comes into the game, the whole defensive vibe changes. Good on offense too.

ESPN 2 is carrying the game Friday night at 9:30
I got to work Saturday early so Im DVRing it. Need to learn about these guys

Well boys, I got tickets for UNLV Michigan Friday night. Going with my dad, well the dude that raised me.

Fuck I HOPE THEY CAN FIGHT A LITTLE!!

Well boys, I got tickets for UNLV Michigan Friday night. Going with my dad, well the dude that raised me.

Fuck I HOPE THEY CAN FIGHT A LITTLE!!

Nice! Is it sold out?
Im sure there is a ton of Michigan fans down there

Back