USPS is finally failing

The perk for me 5 years ago when I had it was they would ship slow as shit and it would take like 10 days. And I liked the free music.

Now they fast ship, I don't watch TV and they nuked the music from what I remember. Not to mention, them incentivizing students and people on welfare with cheaper prime memberships is fucking gross.
They still have Amazon Music, but to get anything new or good you have to buy an additional level. I refuse to do that. I am a family Apple Music subscriber, they have better stuff anyways.

They still have Amazon Music, but to get anything new or good you have to buy an additional level.
Yea, that's the thing I had a beef with.

"Free with Prime is Prime Music!*

*not to be confused with the good Prime Music Plus that will cost another $10 a month"

Oh, okay. Thanks, Jeff.

A lot better than FedEx.

Those guys are getting hit left and right with bad press.
Wtf with those guys lately? I get a massive discount through work so I generally use them for everything, but I had a super overnight rush on a package and get an email that it’s at their store down the street (maybe half a mile away), ready for pick up. Um. Fuck you. I paid for it to be dropped on my doorstep on a Saturday, you goons. I asked dude at the store why it wasn’t delivered and he said he didn’t know, but it’s usually because nobody is home. I’d been home all morning, liars.

A boomer client outside Tampa couldn't handle e-sig. So, I mailed her a document to sign. She received the letter 8 days later. She mailed it back a week ago and it still isn't here.

Complete breakdown.
you're a boomer, aren't you?

Amazon is paying people to drive their own vehicles now. Cant imagine driving around for Jeff in your own car. Dummies.
They're selling delivery franchises. You buy a franchise and then they pay you to deliver the packages. That's why the driver most likely doesn't even speak English. In Nashville they're almost entirely Polish and Bulgarian indentured slaves.

They're selling delivery franchises. You buy a franchise and then they pay you to deliver the packages. That's why the driver most likely doesn't even speak English. In Nashville they're almost entirely Polish and Bulgarian indentured slaves.
lol.

Saw some old 70ish year old white dude climbing over a snowbank after getting out of his rusted out 1990s Dodge Caravan the other day wearing his Smiley vest with a cardboard box in his hand. Pretty painful to watch tbh.

lol.

Saw some old 70ish year old white dude climbing over a snowbank after getting out of his rusted out 1990s Dodge Caravan the other day wearing his Smiley vest with a cardboard box in his hand. Pretty painful to watch tbh.
Poor guy thought he was going to make some easy money. He's probably finding it difficult to keep the Caravan gassed up.

Yeah
They tell you the package is 'Out for Delivery' just to find out it was in the wrong town or some shit.

It's happened a lot with FedEx.
Post Office and UPS seem to be doing just fine.

FedEx took 3 days of "express delivery" to move my new macbook 40 miles.

The whole time their app said "Pending" for the estimate. Worst shipping company ever.

Wtf with those guys lately? I get a massive discount through work so I generally use them for everything, but I had a super overnight rush on a package and get an email that it’s at their store down the street (maybe half a mile away), ready for pick up. Um. Fuck you. I paid for it to be dropped on my doorstep on a Saturday, you goons. I asked dude at the store why it wasn’t delivered and he said he didn’t know, but it’s usually because nobody is home. I’d been home all morning, liars.
Those bastards!

lol.

Deliver the package to the snowbank. Fuck them lazy bastards that don't shovel a path to their door.

Boomer Power!!:kermit:

P.S. @HammerDown

We need a clenched fist emoji

FedEx guy in my neighborhood opened a package my wife ordered for a Christmas gift, took the receipt out....stuck it in an empty box that once contained a new Playstation game and dropped it off at the home of the person who the game was being delivered to.

Then he dropped the opened package my wife ordered in our driveway....in the rain! We have a large covered front porch and a covered patio just off the carport. My wife ran out to collect the packages she noticed the driver speeding off with the door to his FedEx truck halfway opened!

Sherriff comes by to tell us about it and let us know my wife may have to give a deposition against the driver who they are building a case against.

Just got notice that my UPS package supposed to be arriving today got delayed due to "severe weather".

Must be the uhhhh, Rain? That's currently west of here?

FedEx took 3 days of "express delivery" to move my new macbook 40 miles.

The whole time their app said "Pending" for the estimate. Worst shipping company ever.
They're all hideous. I've found UPS to be much more reliable than Fedex or USPS though, at least on Ground shipments but expect that to start sliding soon, too.

This time of year all the carriers are going to fuck up quite a few shipments. Ship as early as possible and factor in the risk of delays when scheduling shipments.

Now quit bitching and go back to work or whatever.

FedEx guy in my neighborhood opened a package my wife ordered for a Christmas gift, took the receipt out....stuck it in an empty box that once contained a new Playstation game and dropped it off at the home of the person who the game was being delivered to.

Then he dropped the opened package my wife ordered in our driveway....in the rain! We have a large covered front porch and a covered patio just off the carport. My wife ran out to collect the packages she noticed the driver speeding off with the door to his FedEx truck halfway opened!

Sherriff comes by to tell us about it and let us know my wife may have to give a deposition against the driver who they are building a case against.
Dude needs to be locked up for that. :mad:

This time of year all the carriers are going to fuck up quite a few shipments. Ship as early as possible and factor in the risk of delays when scheduling shipments.

Now quit bitching and go back to work or whatever.
We should raise their wages.