Series Thread Vegas Golden Knights vs. Dallas Stars (Conference Finals)

SEGGY GOAL!!!!!!

Vegas likes to dominate games and shit the bed when they get scoring opportunities. They have made the last two goalies they have faced look way better than they actually are.

30 more minutes

Welp, it was a semi-decent run. I say "semi" given that they were favorites for the cup. They can't fucking score and it is ridiculous, they were cycling so slow tonight and their handling of the puck was pathetic. Dallas had double the takeaways that Vegas had and significantly more hits. They were playing like they wanted it more and that is what hurts the most.

Last edited:
Welp, it was a semi-decent run. I say "semi" given that they were favorites for the cup. They can't fucking score and it is ridiculous, they were cycling so slow tonight and their handling of the puck was pathetic. Dallas had double the takeaways that Vegas had and significantly more hits. They were playing like they wanted it more and that is what hurts the most.
Welcome to the world of George McPhee. He'll do just enough to make the team competitive, maybe even get called a cup favorite... before failing year after year.

Having a hard time with this series
On one hand don’t want Vegas to win a cup too soon
On the other hand Perry
Going to hope the Stars win and then lose next round

It’s an existential crisis for me. I want to see Pavs win it alll but that means Perry does too.

It sucks to outplay your opponent and lose all the fucking time

Another big problem I have noticed is that Vegas is almost NEVER in proper positions. How many times in this series has a vegas player passed to the slot and there was not a single knight anywhere close because all 3 forwards were down by the boards? They are able to get a lot of shots off, but most aren't set up real well and 85% of them are center mass of the goalie. Last night they were cycling slow and cycling too much. I recall seeing multiple chances where they should have taken a shot whether because the goalie was out of position, the goalie was screened, or what have you... but they continued to pass the puck and either missed wide, hit goalie center mass, or had the puck taken away.

Yeah, I am frustrated. I believe this is a case where the better team is losing to the team that wants it more.

Benn is in Beast Mode. If he continues to play like he did in Game 4, this series is over.

1600138784863.png

So much for the brash knights

Felt something like this
1600144387743.png

The Golden Pyrite Knights

That fucking sucked
My buddy sent me this. Thoughts?

The hot takes are rolling out of Las Vegas right now.
Top 3:
- Fire DeBoer (I don’t totally agree, but he did make some questionable choices. Goalies, messing with the only line that was worth a shit)
- Should have never signed Lenher. MAF would have them in the final.
- Nobody wants the COVID cup and the good teams (including Vegas) threw the tournament.

Crazy year so far!

After the goal to make it 2-1, blood was in the water. Total momentum shift!

My buddy sent me this. Thoughts?

The hot takes are rolling out of Las Vegas right now.
Top 3:
- Fire DeBoer (I don’t totally agree, but he did make some questionable choices. Goalies, messing with the only line that was worth a shit)
- Should have never signed Lenher. MAF would have them in the final.
- Nobody wants the COVID cup and the good teams (including Vegas) threw the tournament.
Fire Deboer people need to stfu.
Lehner is the better goalie, not even close
Everyone wants a cup