Wander Franco Fucking Around With a 14 Year Old

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,000.00
Lot of internet rumors swirling around. So who knows how much, if any, of it is true. But gist of it is Wander was just dating a 14 year old girl. And she was demanding hush money or else she was going to out him. He was out of the lineup today

He's from the Dominican Republic. All he knows, since he was a little kid is to catch fly-balls and say "slap-azz!" every, single time he slaps ass!

Hey diddle diddle......

Maybe he can be cell mates with that Pirates closer

Rays played the Guards today. Cash said it was a planned day off but not buying that especially with a planned hat day

Rays played the Guards today. Cash said it was a planned day off but not buying that especially with a planned hat day
No cries for a suspension for Franco, but Tim Anderson needed suspended for the rest of the season?

You have some real fucked up morals

Not traveling with the team right now either

If she's only 14, then the parent needs to go to jail as well for child endangerment. Girl has pics of herself with bottles of liquor, and a young toddler she claims is hers.

Somehow this girl’s mom is coming across as a worse person than an alleged child groomer.

No cries for a suspension for Franco, but Tim Anderson needed suspended for the rest of the season?

You have some real fucked up morals
Why would I even bother? You are breathlessly awaiting me to write something...anything so you can say what you just said. I am flattered by your obsession with me but perhaps your time would be best spent elsewhere

Why would I even bother? You are breathlessly awaiting me to write something...anything so you can say what you just said. I am flattered by your obsession with me but perhaps your time would be best spent elsewhere
Fight = 50 game suspension

No suspension for grooming a 14 year old.

Is that about right?

Wander denied the allegations on Instagram live. I’m sure his lawyers and the Rays love him doing that.