Wander Franco Fucking Around With a 14 Year Old

like an idiot,

Not sure what was a more retarded move. Him doing that, or his teammate dancing behind him during the video.
Or the Rays hat promotion yesterday where they gave out Franco hats to kids 14 & under!

Not sure what was a more retarded move. Him doing that, or his teammate dancing behind him during the video.
Him making the video for sure. The team and his lawyers had to have been telling him to stay quiet.

As far as I know, the dancing teammate isn’t facing losing his livelihood and freedom

Him making the video for sure. The team and his lawyers had to have been telling him to stay quiet.

As far as I know, the dancing teammate isn’t facing losing his livelihood and freedom

People that just can't keep their mouth shut are always their own worst enemy.

Going straight to the restricted list isn’t a good sign for Wander IMO.

Even Ozuna was on administrative leave while the investigation was ongoing

Restricted list means he’s not being paid.

Don’t know if I’ve seen a player go straight to the restricted list instead of administrative leave other than that Pirates reliever

If she's only 14, then the parent needs to go to jail as well for child endangerment. Girl has pics of herself with bottles of liquor, and a young toddler she claims is hers.
They'll just play the Michael Jackson defense: "I thought it was only going to be a sleep-over!"

Whoring one's kids out to predators for money is as old as time. Yeah, it still happens in shitholes like Central America and the Dominican Republic.

Sounds like he has another accuser now

GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards