Washington played a rapist

Now I heard all Rogers did was smack her butt.
Two different things. I think he's actually referencing the Gibbons case...from FIFTEEN YEARS ago? Even the grant perry "slapping ass" case was quite a bit different; that's not rape.
In this case:
1. The victim immediately went to the hospital for a rape kit & reported the rape to police
2. She initiated a Title IX complaint with the university based on the same facts
3. Coaches knew all of this
4. Was immediately suspended by the new staff

Not to mention, since the student in Gibbons case did not go forward with the charges, the case was closed. In response, Michigan changed their sexual assault policy and expelled him.

Last edited:
Two different things. I think he's actually referencing the Gibbons case...from FIFTEEN YEARS ago? Even the grant perry "slapping ass" case was quite a bit different; that's not rape.
In this case:
1. The victim immediately went to the hospital for a rape kit & reported the rape to police
2. She initiated a Title IX complaint with the university based on the same facts
3. Coaches knew all of this
4. Was immediately suspended by the new staff

Not to mention, since the student in Gibbons case did not go forward with the charges, the case was closed. In response, Michigan changed their sexual assault policy and expelled him.
I heard Harbaugh contacted Moore and told him to bring Rogers in and make him a captain. Said he perfectly encapsulates "michigan man".

The victim didn't go forward after she was approached and threatened by Taylor Lewan

The victim didn't go forward after she was approached and threatened by Taylor Lewan
Sure. But again, also an important difference.

This washington kid is also accused of two different rapes that were reported to the police on two separate occasions throughout the season, and still played.

Sure. But again, also an important difference.

This washington kid is also accused of two different rapes that were reported to the police on two separate occasions throughout the season, and still played.

Didnt Gibbons play his whole entire eligibility before Michigan expelled him?

It happened his freshman year before he was a starter. He played the 3 seasons after that, the university changed the policy his senior year (not requiring a charge or conviction) and expelled him before graduation.

It happened his freshman year before he was a starter. He played the 3 seasons after that, the university changed the policy his senior year (not requiring a charge or conviction) and expelled him before graduation.

That was a lot of words to say yes

this is a bad look for DeBoer and the AD that is now at NU...

I'm sure nobody will follow up with questions

this is a bad look for DeBoer and the AD that is now at NU...

I'm sure nobody will follow up with questions

Oh Fuck.

Forgot about that AD thingy.

Pulp Fiction Mf GIF by The Good Films