Washington played a rapist

This has nothing to do with scUM and Ohio State and more that fact the a scUM fan threw a rock while living in a glass house.

During your losing streak, had an Ohio State fan started a thread condemning another team about players receiving illegal benefits, you wouldn't say something?
Honestly -- I don't even care. Every school cheats and bends rules. I was just stirring the pot. I'm in travel baseball dad mode now, so I just pop in and out here.:biggrin:

I remember when my program had to talk about ancient history to make themselves relevant. Plenty of room to jump on the Reigning National Champion and Back to Back to Back B1G East champ and Back to Back to Back B1G Conference Champ bandwagon.
Dude, nobody wants to root for a team that cheats uncontrollably, employs pedos, and makes sexual predators team captains. Just a disgusting, embarrassing program overall. I look forward to the inevitable ass-beating you get from us and several others this season.

Dude, nobody wants to root for a team that cheats uncontrollably, employs pedos, and makes sexual predators team captains. Just a disgusting, embarrassing program overall. I look forward to the inevitable ass-beating you get from us and several others this season.
We love this for you

I guarantee you that some of our Washington fans would have posted in this thread if it were about an Oregon player. With the coaching change and AD change, they'll make sure that nobody in power has to be held responsible for this.
Who should be held responsible? Because not Fisch, if he in fact suspended him when he knew. Fuck DeBoer, just another example of good riddance. Sounds like it was reported to the university, I’d think someone outside or above the athletic department would know, and if they didn’t push for anything hold them responsible too.

I look forward to the inevitable ass-beating you get from us and several others this season.

I heard OJ died but must have missed the news about Ryan Day kicking the bucket too?

this is a bad look for DeBoer and the AD that is now at NU...

I'm sure nobody will follow up with questions
Guess we now know Washington never had a shot of keeping DeBoers he had to get out ASAP.

The follow up investigation will be interesting. This is the kind of thing that got Les Miles canned at Kansas but Bama doesn’t punish criminals.

I guarantee you that some of our Washington fans would have posted in this thread if it were about an Oregon player. With the coaching change and AD change, they'll make sure that nobody in power has to be held responsible for this.
My experience with Washington fans is they are pretty level headed and call a spade a spade.

You guys are off the charts delusional and would blame the victim.

I heard OJ died but must have missed the news about Ryan Day kicking the bucket too?

Remember, your boy Harbaugh had the worst starting record ever in the rivalry before Ohio State switched coaches and Michigan did a big time overhaul.

The situations this previous offseason look familiar

3 pages in and no one has broached the main issue here.

What was she wearing?

The embarrassment of your program? Why would you love that?
No. That we’ve broken the Ohio state fan base. You all now cry in every thread irrelevant of the topic. The rolls have reversed. You’ve convinced yourself that Michigan has cheated and that’s the reason you’ve lost. And we love this for you. I, on the other hand, struggled to choose which 2023 national champion hat to wear today.

No. That we’ve broken the Ohio state fan base. You all now cry in every thread irrelevant of the topic. The rolls have reversed. You’ve convinced yourself that Michigan has cheated and that’s the reason you’ve lost. And we love this for you. I, on the other hand, struggled to choose which 2023 national champion hat to wear today.
*roles

What's much funnier is you think you've broken any fanbases. We still continue to look down on michigan, and will do so for the foreseeable future. We're still the flagship program of the conference, that hasn't changed. Everyone knows michigan's last three years were an anomaly, largely brought about by cheating, but you're now going to sink back into mediocrity. Congrats on "winning a title" in the most forgettable year of the CFP, though. Maybe you'll get back to it some day.

What's much funnier is you think you've broken any fanbases. We still continue to look down on michigan, and will do so for the foreseeable future. We're still the flagship program of the conference, that hasn't changed. Everyone knows michigan's last three years were an anomaly, largely brought about by cheating, but you're now going to sink back into mediocrity. Congrats on "winning a title" in the most forgettable year of the CFP, though. Maybe you'll get back to it some day.
We love this for you. You probably stomped your feet while typing this.

The phrase is "we love you for this" dummy

We love this for you. You probably stomped your feet while typing this.
It's cute that you had to stock up on so many hats to remember your ill-gotten "title". Even you're not stupid enough to think you'll be getting another one any time soon, so, way to be prepared.

The phrase is "we love you for this" dummy
No, it's not. I'm saying, I love this for you. We, the michigan fanbase, love the situation you find yourself in. We love this, for you. It has nothing to do with the entirely different meaning, "we love you for this", phrase.

Last edited: