Washington played a rapist

Most programs have one. Auburn used to have that guy SakAU over at the old hoop and I would cringe. You guys have @TheReal_NU

Full House What GIF

That's what happens when you only have two teams who do anything nationally. We are hoping by adding some teams, we can get some other teams to talk about
OD's trying his best. Just wait until the first win over either as a conf member. Hell, he likely will talk shit after their first win against Rutgers.

That's what happens when you only have two teams who do anything nationally. We are hoping by adding some teams, we can get some other teams to talk about

No it happens when one team is a bunch of assholes

Cool

Yet another thread I won't be reading because it's turned into page upon page of Michigan/Ohio St pissing contest.
Oh so that’s why they are sitting down.

A rare time we agree. I'll at least give it to michigan, it was getting old doing all the heavy lifting ourselves for nearly two decades.

If that Natty was any indication, the PAC 12 teams are going to be nothing but toilet paper for Michigan & Ohio State.

If that Natty was any indication, the PAC 12 teams are going to be nothing but toilet paper for Michigan & Ohio State.
I'm not talking bad about anyone until I see what our offense looks like. We don't even know who our QB is yet.

I'm not talking bad about anyone until I see what our offense looks like. We don't even know who our QB is yet.

According to most we had a bad QB last year and we didn’t need to throw it anyways and still won.

Who ever said JJ was a bad QB?

Lots of people. There are people who lol’d at the idea of the guy even being a 1st round pick not long ago, now he’s predicted to go top 5.

Pretty much anybody who hates MI has been dogging JJ for awhile now, which is most people.

According to most we had a bad QB last year and we didn’t need to throw it anyways and still won.
Average QB and great copy of opponents play book

Lots of people. There are people who lol’d at the idea of the guy even being a 1st round pick not long ago, now he’s predicted to go top 5.

Pretty much anybody who hates MI has been dogging JJ for awhile now, which is most people.
Not sure anyone said he was bad, all I saw were people (fairly) saying he hadn't shown much just because of that offensive scheme. He's toolsy and athletic but to this point he would be getting drafted strictly on potential. Again, it isn't an unfair assessment of your 2023 offense.

And yet somehow he’s about to be a top 5 NFL draft pick. Weird.
I know and they always get it right just ask JaMarcus Russell...