Washington played a rapist

I went to a thread about allegedly-unwanted ass-grabbing and MFers are screaming and yelling at each other about correct grammar usage.

B1G fans. God love ‘em.

Other than the one who were gifted in 97 how many has mich won in the past 50?

Weird flex
It’s 2. I only pointed that out because buckeye fans seem confused about how many they’ve won. Their old argument has been crushed.

LOL you cheated to get to where you are, and your new coach is the softest human being alive. OSU is still the flagship program in the B1G and everyone knows it but you. Your A&M schtick is pathetic, uninformed, and obviously hypocritical but I know you're very proud of it so carry on, lit brother.
The delusion of "some" OAM fans is priceless. I say some, because you have some logical OAM fans on here. You are on the complete opposite end of that.

1. You are so desperate to shed the soft image Ryan Day has brought to OAM -- you are now calling a coach the softest human alive, when this is his first HC period.

2. That 'softest human' has as many wins against OAM even though he has never been a HC as Ryan Day does against Michigan.

3. Who is the back to back to back B1G East Champ? Who is the back to back to back B1G Conference Champ? Who is the reigning National Champ? Who is the only team in the last decade win a national title in the B1G? B.L.I.N.D.E.R.S

4. OAM isn't a "schtick" -- are you saying Judkins, who flat out said, he entered the portal as a business decision and wanted 2 or 3 times more than Ole Miss could offer him -- Decided on OAM based on anything other than how much you gave him :pound:

5. Caleb Downs was a lock to go back to his hometown team Georgia and former coach at Bama. Let me guess -- he chose OAM for the education...........ORRRRRRRRRR............you bought him.
Downs’ signing in particular is a direct reflection of the NIL era. Everybody, literally everybody, outside of Ohio thought that he was going to play for Kirby Smart and his former Crimson Tide defensive backs coach Travaris Robinson in Athens. Georgia was a lock.

And then THE Foundation came in with a wink. Need more be said? One emoji says it all.

We don’t know how much NIL money Downs will get at Ohio State. However, a director of player personnel on the Power-5 level told 247 Sports that the superstar sophomore will get “top quarterback money.

I could keep going if you'd like? This is entertaining. You are reaching levels of delusion not seen very often on here. Michigan may be THE reigning National Champion, but you my friend, are the reigning King of the Homer fans on this site.

Other than the one who were gifted in 97 how many has mich won in the past 50?

Weird flex
At first everyone thought it was a going away present to Osborne -- no one knew it was a literal going away present for the football program.:hide:

Must have missed those in your cope post
Poor desperate MI. As we have learned the program will protect a rapist, protect a felon who threatens a victim, lie, cheat and buy a team as Will Johnson stated. Sad little desperate program and thats only the FB team.

At first everyone thought it was a going away present to Osborne -- no one knew it was a literal going away present for the football program.:hide:

homer simpson middle finger GIF

Poor desperate MI. As we have learned the program will protect a rapist, protect a felon who threatens a victim, lie, cheat and buy a team as Will Johnson stated. Sad little desperate program and thats only the FB team.
lol. We love those for you.

Have you met Alaska guy
I swear he was more Oregon than UW at times. He was one fucked up misguided jackass.

If UW violated some law or policy in letting an accused kid play, do something about it. Seriously. Fine or do whatever the law/rules stipulate the penalty should be.

It's the offseason so I haven't been reading up much on college ball and haven't really seen much on this. If he's guilty I hope it follows him everywhere and ruins his future employment opportunities if nothing deeper can come of it.

Way too many of these go unpunished or at least grossly under punished. If there's enough there go hard after him.

We have also seen false allegations too often so I don't tend to jump too far on any of these without something slam dunk.