Washington played a rapist

Didnt Gibbons play his whole entire eligibility before Michigan expelled him?

It happened his freshman year before he was a starter. He played the 3 seasons after that, the university changed the policy his senior year (not requiring a charge or conviction) and expelled him before graduation.

That was a lot of words to say yes

I believe I understand him now.

Playing 2 games with allegations=very bad

Playing 4 years= Ok

As long as they expel you after you can’t help the football team.

Or is that the part you aren’t supposed to say out loud?

LOLZ

This thread delivers.

That was a lot of words to say yes
Except not. Because he was never charged with said rape. Said Washington player has now being charged with two, both happening within the season.

Well that settles it. Michigan’s win is tainted and should be vacated.
I agree. Vacate all wins where we played gibbons. Whole seasons in fact. All of it. Erase the seasons from the history books.

I guarantee you that some of our Washington fans would have posted in this thread if it were about an Oregon player. With the coaching change and AD change, they'll make sure that nobody in power has to be held responsible for this.

I guarantee you that some of our Washington fans would have posted in this thread if it were about an Oregon player. With the coaching change and AD change, they'll make sure that nobody in power has to be held responsible for this.
In Jedd's case.. kudos for him doing the right thing and immediately suspending him from the team when he learned about the allegations..

Expect or accept?

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

Except not. Because he was never charged with said rape. Said Washington player has now being charged with two, both happening within the season.

Neither was this kid until recently. So he played while under allegations. Just like Gibbons. Difference is his alleged victims came forward whereas Gibbons' alleged victim did not. However, we cannot forget that Gibbons' alleged victim was intimidated and threatened by another of the Michigan football team. That couldnt have had anything to do with her not coming forward though

I remember when I used to have to do this to try and take shots at OAM, because they'd beat our ass on the football field year after year.
It is fun to watch them resort to this now. I get it though. If I hadn't seen my team beat my rival since 2019 -- I'd be doing the same thing.

I remember when I used to have to do this to try and take shots at OAM, because they'd beat our ass on the football field year after year.
It is fun to watch them resort to this now. I get it though. If I hadn't seen my team beat my rival since 2019 -- I'd be doing the same thing.
I remember going nearly two decades with only 2 wins over our rivals and having to concoct a massive cheating operation to finally get somewhat close to their level.

Oh wait, that's just a michigan thing.

Was the OT who threatened the victim charged? Or was that just "never charged so doesnt count" too?

Was the OT who threatened the victim charged? Or was that just "never charged so doesnt count" too?
Grant Perry was charged and convicted of felony resisting and misdemeanor assault and battery, but they made him a team captain afterwards. michigan fans are at the bottom when it comes to seeking morally upstanding opinions.

This has nothing to do with scUM and Ohio State and more that fact the a scUM fan threw a rock while living in a glass house.

During your losing streak, had an Ohio State fan started a thread condemning another team about players receiving illegal benefits, you wouldn't say something?

I remember going nearly two decades with only 2 wins over our rivals and having to concoct a massive cheating operation to finally get somewhat close to their level.

Oh wait, that's just a michigan thing.
I remember when my program had to talk about ancient history to make themselves relevant. Plenty of room to jump on the Reigning National Champion and Back to Back to Back B1G East champ and Back to Back to Back B1G Conference Champ bandwagon.