Washington played a rapist

Who ever said JJ was a bad QB?
I know I did.. and he is.. he got protected by Jim keeping the ball out of his hands..

NFL will NFL, just glad my steelers won't make another QB draft blunder by selecting him

I know I did.. and he is.. he got protected by Jim keeping the ball out of his hands..

NFL will NFL, just glad my steelers won't make another QB draft blunder by selecting him
Don't get me wrong, he shouldn't be a top 5 pick, but neither should a huge number of QBs that go top 5. That's just the league nowadays. I think he's more of a project than michigan fans want to acknowledge, but he has talent and could definitely become a good QB IMO. It's just going to take time.

I know and they always get it right just ask JaMarcus Russell...

lol I seriously doubt JJ McCarthy will develop an addiction to purple drank.

Don't get me wrong, he shouldn't be a top 5 pick, but neither should a huge number of QBs that go top 5. That's just the league nowadays. I think he's more of a project than michigan fans want to acknowledge, but he has talent and could definitely become a good QB IMO. It's just going to take time.
yeah not just him..but people taking Bo Nix in the 1st or 2nd round too? Am I taking crazy pillls?

lol I seriously doubt JJ McCarthy will develop an addiction to purple drank.
Hahahah I do think he will be a starter if he gets with a good QB coach. I do not think he was developed very well so far.

Hahahah I do think he will be a starter if he gets with a good QB coach. I do not think he was developed very well so far.
What? Did Jim all of the sudden not know how to coach, teach QBs?.. Jim did a fantastic job.. He's literally gonna have this guy drafted in the 1st rd.. And when he sucks.. It's going to be more of a compliment to Jim

yeah not just him..but people taking Bo Nix in the 1st or 2nd round too? Am I taking crazy pillls?
I may be the only one who thinks he could be something in the NFL.

What? Did Jim all of the sudden not know how to coach, teach QBs?.. Jim did a fantastic job.. He's literally gonna have this guy drafted in the 1st rd.. And when he sucks.. It's going to be more of a compliment to Jim
A compliment to Jimmy's mouth not coaching.