Washington Supreme Court denies review of Pac-12

Did you look at how the payouts are calculated?

How is osu/wsu going to get money?
Yes I did. Did you?
There are academic considerations. There are bowl and playoff contributions. There are base payouts. We are discussing the latter. The list was in your own quote. Just under 80m / conf for P5 and 100m total distributed across all of the G5's.

Yes I did. Did you?
There are academic considerations. There are bowl and playoff contributions. There are base payouts. We are discussing the latter. The list was in your own quote. Just under 80m / conf for P5 and 100m total distributed across all of the G5's.

What autobid does the pac have that keeps them out of the g5 list?

Yes I did. Did you?
Are you saying it doesn't matter what conference you're in all the money made during the CFP it's split equaling with each team?

Last year no Pac12 team made it to the CFP but each team in the PAC12 got a piece of the pie in the CFP since they are part of P5 conference.

Are you saying it doesn't matter what conference you're in all the money made during the CFP it's split equaling with each team?

Last year no Pac12 team made it to the CFP but each team in the PAC12 got a piece of the pie in the CFP since they are part of P5 conference.
It's based on what conferences have autobids to ny6 bowls.

That is over for the pac.

What autobid does the pac have that keeps them out of the g5 list?
I did pretty clearly say this was based on last year and it is not known what will happen next year right? Or are you intentionally trying to be as obtuse as you are with the Georgia and Ohio fans?

The very specific language that they would not lose their P5 status for 2 years clearly has implications. I can't see them getting straight G5 money accordingly.

Look at the indies. ND got like 4m and the others less than half of that. I would expect they end up somewhere in-between. With the substantial conference changes there will no doubt be a full rewrite of the terms.

I did pretty clearly say this was based on last year and it is not known what will happen next year right? Or are you intentionally trying to be as obtuse as you are with the Georgia and Ohio fans?

The very specific language that they would not lose their P5 status for 2 years clearly has implications. I can't see them getting straight G5 money accordingly.

Look at the indies. ND got like 4m and the others less than half of that. I would expect they end up somewhere in-between. With the substantial conference changes there will not doubt be a full rewrite of the terms.
They are expected to change to 5+7.

Look for language on the exact numbers at that time.

Expecting osu/wsu will get significantly more than a g5 conference is foolish.

They have no bargaining power.

They are expected to change to 5+7.

Look for language on the exact numbers at that time.

Expecting osu/wsu will get significantly more than a g5 conference is foolish.

They have no bargaining power.
They have been explicitly told they have 2 full seasons to maintain their conference status. We will see what exactly that entails soon enough. I know you like to believe you know more about this than anyone else so I'll leave you to it. Carry on with your endless conflict with the other two.

It's based on what conferences have autobids to ny6 bowls.

That is over for the pac.
But this really doesn't explain why 10 exited the PAC12 now does it?

Off the top of your head when was the last time a PAC12 team didn't play in one of those bowls?

Not until the end of 2025.

The PAC will keep their P5 status for 2 years .

"P5" is an arbitrary title made up.

The PAC has 2 years to find teams before the NCAA declares the conference void. That has nothing to do with "P5"

Lol @ you being dumb enough to think the 23-24 revenue will all be kept by osu/wsu

The over $ Half Billion will go to the PAC.

It will be distributed the way OSU/WSU decide. Could be partial or none.
I literally just showed you that in the PAC By-Laws, but you continue to :lalala:

Watch and Learn

They have been explicitly told they have 2 full seasons to maintain their conference status. We will see what exactly that entails soon enough. I know you like to believe you know more about this than anyone else so I'll leave you to it. Carry on with your endless conflict with the other two.

Maintaining the title of "conference" is different from maintaining level of CFP payouts.

The over $ Half Billion will go to the PAC.

It will be distributed the way OSU/WSU decide. Could be partial or none.
I literally just showed you that in the PAC By-Laws, but you continue to :lalala:

Watch and Learn

LOL @ you thinking the PAC-10 will get no revenue.

LOL at you being incapable of reading and comprehending By-Laws even tho the applicable ones were provided to you.

LOL @ you thinking that OSU/WSU can withhold all TV revenue from the PAC-10

Watch and learn.

LOL @ you thinking that OSU/WSU can withhold all TV revenue from the PAC-10

Watch and learn.

3. Withdrawal.
No member shall deliver a notice of withdrawal to the Conference in the period beginning on July 24, 2011, and ending on August 1, 2024; provided, that if any member does deliver a notice of withdrawal prior to August 1,2024, in violation of this chapter, the Conference shall be entitled to an injunction and other equitable relief to prevent such breach, and if a court of competent jurisdiction shall deny the Conference such injunctive relief, the Conference shall be entitled to retain all the media and sponsorship rights in the multi-player video distribution (MPVD) and telecommunications/wireless categories of the member purporting to withdraw through August 1, 2024, even if the member is then a member of another conference or an independent school for some or all intercollegiate sports competitions. Additionally, if a member delivers notice of withdrawal in violation of this chapter, the member’s representative to the CEO Group shall automatically cease to be a member of the CEO Group and shall cease to have the right to vote on any matter before the CEO Group."

What does the term "all" mean to you in that By-Law, ya flaming idiot?

3. Withdrawal.
No member shall deliver a notice of withdrawal to the Conference in the period beginning on July 24, 2011, and ending on August 1, 2024; provided, that if any member does deliver a notice of withdrawal prior to August 1,2024, in violation of this chapter, the Conference shall be entitled to an injunction and other equitable relief to prevent such breach, and if a court of competent jurisdiction shall deny the Conference such injunctive relief, the Conference shall be entitled to retain all the media and sponsorship rights in the multi-player video distribution (MPVD) and telecommunications/wireless categories of the member purporting to withdraw through August 1, 2024, even if the member is then a member of another conference or an independent school for some or all intercollegiate sports competitions. Additionally, if a member delivers notice of withdrawal in violation of this chapter, the member’s representative to the CEO Group shall automatically cease to be a member of the CEO Group and shall cease to have the right to vote on any matter before the CEO Group."

What does the term "all" mean to you in that By-Law, ya flaming idiot?

Watch and learn.

Your track record is even worse than Nebraska's W/L record the past 5 years, which is saying something.

So "ALL" doesn't mean "ALL"?

"bUt NeBrAsKa"

LOL

mjf has officially surrendered.

"derp OSU/WSU will take all the TV revenue"

LOL

Retard_Alert has officially surrendered

Back