NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 14

I know Lions haven’t been playing as good last few weeks but still surprised only a 3 point favorite over the Bears.

It’s been real iffy since the bye week w the D. Could easily be 1-3 over the last month. Even last week at Saints we blew a huge lead.

We’ve got the key guys out injured today, too. Ragnow and a few others.

Cowboys vs Eagles for dinner. Love the West Coast night games. 5:20 PM. Dinner and cocktail in front of the TV and in bed in time not to be tired at work the next day.

It’s been real iffy since the bye week w the D. Could easily be 1-3 over the last month. Even last week at Saints we blew a huge lead.

We’ve got the key guys out injured today, too. Ragnow and a few others.
It’s still the inept Bears, if the Packers aren’t going to win the division (unlikely 3 back with 5 left) I hope the Lions do

Falcons win today would go a long ways towards them backdooring their way into the playoffs by way of winning a terrible division

Would put them essentially 3 games up on the Bucs and move them to 4-0 in the division

And last week of the regular season in fantasy. I’ve clinched a playoff spot. Have a chance to lock up a bye though.

Salah just wasted a challenge and a time out

Ridder actually hits a wide open man down field for a TD. After missing a wide open Bijan at the goal line for what would have been a walk in TD on the first drive

Browning pick six

Second week in a row Falcons get a bad safety against them

I had to leave for the kid’s flag football games (double header) so I’m recording it. Following online and can’t wait to see how they are somehow now miraculously leading at halftime.

I just don’t know how the Falcons can stick with Ridder. Got bailed out by a hands to the face penalty, but threw his second bad pick of the game to go with pump faking in the endzone and taking a safety

I just don’t know how the Falcons can stick with Ridder. Got bailed out by a hands to the face penalty, but threw his second bad pick of the game to go with pump faking in the endzone and taking a safety
What's plan b?

At least the play that probably kills the Falcons division chances helps my fantasy team

Probably too little too late, but when your QB can’t hit the broad side of a barn, maybe you should give the ball to the RB you drafted 8th overall.

That drive was quick and all Bijan

Probably too little too late, but when your QB can’t hit the broad side of a barn, maybe you should give the ball to the RB you drafted 8th overall.

That drive was quick and all Bijan
Great reverse jinx.