NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 17

Not really.......The league I run will wait to see if its played,if not,they split 1st and 2nd place winnings.....

On a side note,the have to pkay that game......The regular Dunday games sre gonba be played so the Bills and Bengals are gonna have to be ready to shiw up.....
And does anyone realuze if the Bengals beat Buffalo,they both are tied at 12-4........That flips the playoff schedule....
If the Bills win,theyd been tied with KC gor a possible bye week.....

The NFL will have to resume no matter what happens to Hamlin......sad to say,but its the truth.....its a part of life,and its just that this time,we all witnessed it.....

I sent 3 coworkets home early on a rain day 10 yrs ago,they got into a car acvident killing 2 of them,the owner closed the shop for a week.....then we all went back to work.........and yes,I was the last one to talk to all 3.....i was very distraught for a long long time.......you just gotta get over it and move on.......

They most definitely do not have to make up the game.

Cancel this guy… amidst this trauma, he was asking about the game results…

D4D70B7F-966E-4311-8C69-348615BEBA69.jpeg

When it was realized that Hamlin had become somewhat stable, the NFL should have stepped in and announced the game would be played today and their week 18 games should've been pushed to Tuesday.