NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 17

Explaining the medical condition it likely is isn't a political narrative though...
One it’s not likely. It’s very unlikely.
Two: I have no problem explaining this condition: I did it myself in this thread.
My problem is with the Twitter dunce saying dumb political shit while decrying dumb political shit.it’s stupid and hypocritical on its face

Two: I have no problem explaining this condition: I did it myself in this thread.
My problem is with the Twitter dunce saying dumb political shit while decrying dumb political shit.it’s stupid and hypocritical on its face

Okay. I just noticed the video. I didn't even read his tweet.

Man, we all love this game. But it’s violent as fuck.
Prayers man.

It's very unlikely it's a thing that can happen after taking a blow to the chest after he had symptoms of the thing that can happen when you take a blow to the chest?

We don't really need to speculate or argue about it, more info will come, just don't get your angle here.

It's very unlikely it's a thing that can happen after taking a blow to the chest after he had symptoms of the thing that can happen when you take a blow to the chest?

We don't really need to speculate or argue about it, more info will come, just don't get your angle here.
Correlational fallacy.
My angle is that this happening to man over 20 is about 0.00%* of sudden cardiac arrests
So, my angle is actual stats of this medical problem.
But i agree: no need for speculation.

Just stop.

I'm sure we will learn a lot more tomorrow and the coming days. There will be lots of opportunity to spew political nonsense. Tonight does not feel like the right time for it.

Thanks

My angle is that this happening to man over 20 is about 0.00%* of sudden cardiac arrests
So, my angle is actual stats of this medical problem.
But i agree: no need for speculation.
Also not a lot of men over 20 out playing contact sports, fielding ground balls poorly, or doing the sort of things that would usually hit between heart beats and kill you (without being something big like a car wreck that just fits into "blunt force trauma" realm).

Just stop.

I'm sure we will learn a lot more tomorrow and the coming days. There will be lots of opportunity to spew political nonsense. Tonight does not feel like the right time for it.

Thanks
Don’t think anyone has a spewing politics except that tweeter guy who apparently pulled the tweet.

But yeah, prayers for the young man and his fam. This shit felt very real tonight.

Also not a lot of men over 20 out playing contact sports, .
you apparently haven’t seen me trip over myself and run into my doubles tennis partner over and over again.

Prayers that Damar will be back and getting bullshit targeting fouls called against him soon.

Screenshot_20230103-074051_Chrome.jpg

The gist seems to be the coaches stood up like men and told Goodell to go fuck himself. Now the NFL is denying it after having time to gauge public reaction.

What was the now deleted Skip Bayless tweet causing so much controversy on Twitter?

What was the now deleted Skip Bayless tweet causing so much controversy on Twitter?

He basically wondered aloud how the NFL could reschedule such a high importance game this late in the season before finishing with "though it's pretty irrelevant now". Everyone shit on him, and rightly so.

Serious actual T's and P's for Hamlin.

The scene reminded me of something very similar that happened in the Euro Nations League tourney a few years back when Denmark's star player collapsed on the field with a heart attack. CPR, ambulanced off, everything very much the same minus the contact prior...Eriksen just wobbled and then collapsed. Scary stuff man.

He basically wondered aloud how the NFL could reschedule such a high importance game this late in the season before finishing with "though it's pretty irrelevant now". Everyone shit on him, and rightly so.
Meh. Doesn’t sound that bad to me. It’s the NASCAR fan in me, but I think they should have finished the game last night

Hope Hamlin makes a full recovery of course