Welp, Florida State is taking their ball and going

Homer Simpson Fox GIF by AniDom

I would too. The ACC is run by a bunch of tards. Every coach and AD should be going crazy. The committee made your conference look like a Joke

That’d be about right for FSU … get mad at the conference and leave to join a conference with a half dozen teams better than them and never get in the CFP. Imagine the B1G lib admins telling them they can’t do their war chant.

For whom? FSU would basically playing the Midwest and west. The NE they already do. Their fans don’t travel that well.
For tBIG of course.

With all the schools coming in on the very left edge of the country. And so many already up at the top, this helps cancel things out. Stopping the conference from tipping over.

They think negotiating the price would be tough to go to the SEC (still ESPN), good luck getting anything negotiated to leave for the B1G (not ESPN).

I would too. The ACC is run by a bunch of tards. Every coach and AD should be going crazy. The committee made your conference look like a Joke
In a case of grass isn't always greener enjoy being in that mothball conference if it actually happens

At first I was no way then I saw this was originally reported on Spartan Wire a Michigan State site and that removed all doubts.

They think negotiating the price would be tough to go to the SEC (still ESPN), good luck getting anything negotiated to leave for the B1G (not ESPN).
The ACC owns their media rights until GOR ends. The negotiation would be the same- i.e. they get nothing and their share is distributed across the other schools until end of GOR. No negotiation, why would the ACC agree to that?

Or are we talking different things here?

The ACC owns their media rights until GOR ends. The negotiation would be the same.

Or are we talking different things here?
I meant negotiating the price down. I would think given how powerful the networks are in this that the ACC (espn) would be willing to cut some type of break if FSU was going to the SEC (Espn). But given that the B1G is Foxs baby, I don’t see any break given. But who knows, maybe I’m off here. It’s still a ton of cheddar.

I’ll be accepting apologies from you doubters from this post on down.
TIA…

I’ll be accepting apologies from you doubters from this post on down.
TIA…
Ok, have to admit to not paying a lot of attention to this. What is it that we own an apology for? That they are contesting it? I think we all saw that coming. Other than that, nothing has happened. The odds are still very long they get out of the GOR.

This is a do-or-die situation for the ACC. If they lose the GOR, they are done. This isn't something that can be negotiated. This can't be settled because if they do, they may lose Clemson and others and if that happens the ACC is dead as a football conference.