What are your thoughts on R.E.M.?

Shiny, Happy People... LOL

My personal preference = Korn > Rolling Stones
blinking trailer park boys GIF

I'm pretty indifferent to REM.

Not really my style of music, but the song Losing My Religion was popular around the same time that I was doing the same, so that song hits a soft spot with me.

I was supposed to see them last year. Saw them on their first tour. Haven't really cared since.

I planned on going to the bar during their set. I was going to see Faith No More.
When my wife and I first got together, there was a bit of a musical taste chasm. At that time, her favorite was The B-52's and mine was Outkast. The one band we both liked was Korn. ...So with me, it's a little deeper than just their music... Yes, I like Korn's music, but Korn also represents a bond.

When my wife and I first got together, there was a bit of a musical taste chasm. At that time, her favorite was The B-52's and mine was Outkast. The one band we both liked was Korn. ...So with me, it's a little deeper than just their music... Yes, I like Korn's music, but Korn also represents a bond.

My wife and I met at a Slipknot concert. I understand exactly what you mean.

I think your wife has good taste in music.

R.E.M. was my intro into the world of indie music. Still listen to more of that than anything and probably where my guitar playing style is headed.