What are your thoughts on R.E.M.?

People do like them though. I think they’re one of those inspirations for people who want to make it big at something without actually being good at the thing.

One time some guy tried to tell me that "The Edge" is a great guitar player.

I wanted to punch him in the teeth.

Fuck you guys, I like U2

Early stuff. Lost me at Joshua Tree. Played the hell out if War
The best U2 story is when they wanted to record at the old Sun Studio in Memphis, which at that time(1987) was owned by Cowboy Jack Clement, who was a legendary songwriter and producer in the rockabilly and outlaw country worlds and Jack didn't know who the fuck they were.

They were great right out of Athens , GA back in the day. Numerous good albums in the early years. THEN.... they fagged out & got all poppish.

One time some guy tried to tell me that "The Edge" is a great guitar player.

I wanted to punch him in the teeth.
You couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag.

Out of curiosity, what is your connection between attending a Slipknot concert and being fucked up?
Slipknot is for folks with serious mental problems.

U2 is one of those bands that was very commercially successful, but I don't think I've ever encountered anyone that admits to liking their music.
I'm still tryna figure out how to get that damned free album of theirs off my goddamned phone. Fucking thing is like herpes.

U2 was an awesome band too back when they were about rebel music. After Rattle & Hum, they too got all faggish & Popish

U2 was an awesome band too back when they were about rebel music. After Rattle & Hum, they too got all faggish & Popish
Christian Bale Nodding GIF

Still rocking the flip phone today
Part of me wishes I still did. Apparently it's a requirement for me to be on SnapChat, so I downloaded it and the only thing that's ever happened on it was some guy I barely know accidentally(at least I hope) sending me pic of his fully erect penis in his hand with a caption saying "This needs some attention". Of course it was bigger than mine too, so I felt violated and inadequate

Part of me wishes I still did. Apparently it's a requirement for me to be on SnapChat, so I downloaded it and the only thing that's ever happened on it was some guy I barely know accidentally(at least I hope) sending me pic of his fully erect penis in his hand with a caption saying "This needs some attention". Of course it was bigger than mine too, so I felt violated and inadequate
Stop fucking lying- you knew exactly who that SnapChat was from and promptly drove to Elton's house to help fix the problem at hand

You're not

You're not old enough to be exposed to a flip phone...
Brah, I was in high school when the Iphone came out, and only the most spoiled brats got them, the Motorolla Razor was the most popular phone in my teenage years. I didn't get a phone until I was driving, and it was a prepaid flip phone. Hell, the last phone I had before getting a smart phone was a flip phone that didn't even have a camera, but it had snake and tetris and didn't require a download to play.