What are your thoughts on R.E.M.?

Slipknot is for folks with serious mental problems.
irony GIF
I Wanna Pee On You Dave Chappelle GIF

Stop fucking lying- you knew exactly who that SnapChat was from and promptly drove to Elton's house to help fix the problem at hand
I know who it was from. I would have been a little flattered if it was Elton John, but instead it was from a friend of mine from high school that I haven't seen since high school's much older brother

Part of me wishes I still did. Apparently it's a requirement for me to be on SnapChat, so I downloaded it and the only thing that's ever happened on it was some guy I barely know accidentally(at least I hope) sending me pic of his fully erect penis in his hand with a caption saying "This needs some attention". Of course it was bigger than mine too, so I felt violated and inadequate
I had a smartphone most of my adult life- I threw it out about 6 months ago and got a Sprint flip phone that was made in 2002. Originally I was going to take my old iPhone to the shooting range and let my 9mm have at it; but the range I have a membership at wouldn't allow me to use it as a target. So I grabbed a hammer and decided to go the "Hillary Clinton" route with it...

Won't change the channel if they come up on the radio, don't seek them out to add to a playlist unless looking for some 90's throwback tunes.

Won't change the channel if they come up on the radio, don't seek them out to add to a playlist unless looking for some 90's throwback tunes.
This pretty much. They had some cool songs. I don't mind if they come on, but I don't seek them out either.

People do like them though. I think they’re one of those inspirations for people who want to make it big at something without actually being good at the thing.
Kinda like Nirvana.

oh, and R.E.M. (rapid eye movement), is no laughing matter....

Brah, I was in high school when the Iphone came out, and only the most spoiled brats got them, the Motorolla Razor was the most popular phone in my teenage years. I didn't get a phone until I was driving, and it was a prepaid flip phone. Hell, the last phone I had before getting a smart phone was a flip phone that didn't even have a camera, but it had snake and tetris and didn't require a download to play.
When I was in high school my phone was in a booth and cost a dime, or use the one at home on the party line.

Rotary dial

All their shit sounds the same...the exact same!
It really does... but back in '82 it was different than the other music out there.

The albums War, Boy, October, Under a Blood Red Sky & The Joshua Tree were some of my favorites from them. Other than that they are just corporate rocker IMO

I thought U2 and REM were the same band.

Same goes for Slipknot and Korn.