What Food is your State known for

Spoiler: Oklahoma is Steak

Delaware Seemed off.

How accurate is it?

if this is a website where i have to click next 50 times to see the shit with 6 ads mixed in. I'm kicking your ass.

PA: Cheesesteaks from both sides, pretzels, chocolate, pierogis

IL: Pizza, Italian beef, popcorn, gyros.

Missouri: KC bar-be-que and uhh.....fried cockroaches? It sure as shit isn't that melted cheese on cardboard that is STL pizza.

Philly Hoagie? shoo fly pie??? probably more known that cheesesteaks?

Ugh, no fucking excuse there.

Fun fact, a friend in college who previously lived his whole life in Chicago threw up the first time he ate a generic dining hall hot dog because the quality of beef was so much lower. That's what Chicago does right with the hot dogs even beyond the toppings (which are also good)
Vienna beef ftw! And the toppings are what push it over the top. When I first heard about all the shit they put on them, I was like, nah- mustard only is good, but I gave it a try “through the garden” and definitely the best dogs around. Portillo’s is my choice.

Philly hoagie = cheesesteaks
Roast pork > cheese steak

But it's fucking hard to find a good cheese steak outside of Philly.

"But gobucks, you can find good ones everywhere. Maybe just Columbus doesn't have good food"

No. You just think it's good, but after you've had good ones, you can't turn back. It's a curse

Roast pork > cheese steak

But it's fucking hard to find a good cheese steak outside of Philly.

"But gobucks, you can find good ones everywhere. Maybe just Columbus doesn't have good food"

No. You just think it's good, but after you've had good ones, you can't turn back. It's a curse
You're not wrong honestly. It's the same deal with Chicago deep dish pizza. Everything could be made equal but no one else has Lake Michigan water to make the crust with so the taste is different (other than a chain that has a location in Arizona that literally imports that water). I think same deal with NYC bagels. Some places just make things better for one reason or another.

Reactions: Me
Chicago style of course....

Lou Malnatis.....Giordanos for a distant 2nd...

Never had Genos East......so U cant comment.....
I’m in Bridgeport so I’m a Connie’s and Ricohene’s guy.

I’m in Bridgeport so I’m a Connie’s and Ricohene’s guy.

Never heard of it.....

Wife-n-I live 20 miles east of the Mississippi and we drive in Chicago and the burbs just for Lous pizza......

If this place uou speal of is well worth the drive,I know we wpuld give it a try.....

Never heard of it.....

Wife-n-I live 20 miles east of the Mississippi and we drive in Chicago and the burbs just for Lous pizza......

If this place uou speal of is well worth the drive,I know we wpuld give it a try.....
Connie's is where all the mafia types hang out :laugh:

My favorite Chicago pizza was from Aurelio's. Pequod's for a deep dish was decent, but Lou's is definitely the best...that buttery crust!

Never heard of it.....

Never heard of it?! Dafuq?

I’m 5 blocks from where the Sox play.

Connie's is where all the mafia types hang out :laugh:

My favorite Chicago pizza was from Aurelio's. Pequod's for a deep dish was decent, but Lou's is definitely the best...that buttery crust!

Have not heard of either one.....

But we are always trying something new.....

And hell yeah,that buttery crust is dabomb!!!!!

pulled pork BBQ

Shecrab soup? GTFO.

Its low country boil, and its not particularly close. Followed by shrimp and grits, barbeque, and peaches.
my mom's side of the family is from Georgia, and my dad's side of the family is from SC

and the funny thing is the only time i have ever had low country boil is when my mom's side of the family cooked it, and they called it shrimp boil

weird, right?

my mom's side of the family is from Georgia, and my dad's side of the family is from SC

and the funny thing is the only time i have ever had low country boil is when my mom's side of the family cooked it, and they called it shrimp boil

weird, right?
It’s not my favorite or anything and nothing my family ever cooked. And yeah I’ve heard it called several different names, just lowcountry book is probably the most common.