What's your Chili recipe?

And I like the texture of the beans.

I put pinto, kidney AND black beans in mine.

Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF

I make my chili with ground turkey, and its fucking amazing. No one can tell, and raves about my shit. I also know how to make a rue, which is really the trick to making any good chili or gravy. Have not seen anyone mention that yet.
It's called a roux......

Or, and I'm just spitballing here....you could go fuck yourself on a busy highway, and it's would be a win-win, for everyone.
Don't be such a bitter person. I think that butt kicking the Packers gave the Bears has you upset.

Depending on the size of the pot, the amounts of these ingredients vary.

1lb pork sausage
2 pound ground turkey or beef
2 small white onions
6 to 10 cloves of garlic
2 jalapenos
real new mexico chili powder
cumin
cayenne
paprika
pinch of flour
2 cans kidney beans
2 cans pintobeans
1 can black beans
1 can green chilis

Toppings for after chili is done
shredded cheese
sour cream
fresh chopped onions(white and green)
fresh jalapenos chopped
tortilla chips and/or tortillas
cornbread

give or a take a few things.

Sauté the onions and jalapenos, until the onions are opaque and add garlic for a couple minutes. When the garlic is cooked, (4 to 6 minutes tops) stir in the ground meats and brown. Strain the meat mixture and collect the drippings.

Put the drippings back into the pot, and throw in a few pinches of flour, with chili powder, cumin, cayenne, and paprika. Let it bubble and brown a bit. The heaviest of the powders should obviously be chili, followed by cumin, cayenne for heat, and paprika for color.

Once the roohe is "toasted" add the meat and beans, and green chilis. Let simmer for a while and enjoy the fuck out of it.

I usually leave the beans out if making chili for just me and the wife. She doesn't like it with beans. Arggh!

So when I make it just for us I skip the beans...and eat the chili over Fritos Corn Chips with shredded cheddar on top....a "Frito Pie" as we call it down here. She eats it with saltine crackers.

Now when I make a big chili for a party, I put Kidney and Pinto beans in it. When made like this, I don't adding anything else except maybe hot sauce.