Poll Where Will Justin Fields Play in 2024?

Where Will Fields Play In 2024?

• Bears

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Falcons

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions back up

• Steelers

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Raiders

• Redskin Commanders

• Broncos

• Vikings

• Saints

• Bucs

• Titans

• Jets back up

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No team, gets addicted to potato salad gaining 90lbs and plays himself out of the league.

• Total voters
What do you think the Bears get for him? I have a hard time someone gives up a first for him
Saw a rumor online of Fields for Drake London, a third, and first round pick swap (Chicago 9th for Atlanta 8th). That makes sense to me.

Saw a rumor online of Fields for Drake London, a third, and first round pick swap (Chicago 9th for Atlanta 8th). That makes sense to me.

That sounds crazy. Why would ATL trade away its WR1 to bring in a QB?

2nd rounder

Maybe a 2025 first, but ATL isn’t giving them this years first. A second or multiple 3rds and a player or two sounds about right. This won’t be a Stafford or Russ type of deal.

That sounds crazy. Why would ATL trade away its WR1 to bring in a QB?
Would make sense if they're using #9 on a WR. Also, if you're the type to shit on Fields, what's London done that's so special?

Would make sense if they're using #9 on a WR. Also, if you're the type to shit on Fields, what's London done that's so special?

ATL threw Ridder under the bus, which means London is getting a free pass (rightfully so).

Seems like the Bears could just draft a WR if they swap picks anyways.

ATL threw Ridder under the bus, which means London is getting a free pass (rightfully so).

London could be elite but hasn't been yet. Same thing with Fields. I'm not sure London is a genuine #1, so getting him on a team with someone like Moore would be amazing for him. Fields needs a change of scenery, and he'd definitely put asses in the seats in Atlanta.

London could be elite but hasn't been yet. Same thing with Fields. I'm not sure London is a genuine #1, so getting him on a team with someone like Moore would be amazing for him. Fields needs a change of scenery, and he'd definitely put asses in the seats in Atlanta.

Sure seems like both the Bears and Vikings will have rookie QBs this season. Saw a rumor somewhere of MN trading up to 3.

Sure seems like both the Bears and Vikings will have rookie QBs this season. Saw a rumor somewhere of MN trading up to 3.
They're linking them to Drake Maye since they just hired Josh McCown. I guess he was his high school coach in NC, so it would make a ton of sense. Probably gonna take #11 this year, a 2nd, and next year's 1st if I'd guess. Seems worth it to me if NE isn't attached to their 3rd favorite QB.

Be careful what you say about Fields to his gal.

This dude is weird AF.

:duck:

This dude is weird AF.

:duck:

this is so dumb.. he's doing what NBA prospects do and he explained it Saturday.. He's not releasing his medical to all 32 teams when they aren't all looking or in position to draft him.

When he has the official visits with select teams, all that will be disclosed. Also people are just tweeting fake demands and people are rolling with it.

Now back to Fields.. I think ATL would be the perfect place for him.. I do think teams are starting to back off the closer to the draft we get on trading for him.

I'm glad my steelers are not looking to trade for him anymore.. I still think this team needs a hard reset, and he wouldn't be part of that since his re-signing is coming up soon

Oh I’m dumb. Thought this was a real report. My bad.

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

They're gonna end up holding on to him and letting him start. If he does well, they'll trade him at the deadline and move Caleb in or just RS Caleb and let Fields go