Poll Where Will Justin Fields Play in 2024?

Where Will Fields Play In 2024?

• Bears

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Falcons

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions back up

• Steelers

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Raiders

• Redskin Commanders

• Broncos

• Vikings

• Saints

• Bucs

• Titans

• Jets back up

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No team, gets addicted to potato salad gaining 90lbs and plays himself out of the league.

• Total voters
Falcons will trade a package including their 1st round pick for Fields.

Annnnnnnd it's the Steelers for a box of peanuts.

And you thought Bears would get a 1st for Fields.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC

Annnnnnnd it's the Steelers for a box of peanuts.

Wow, just when you think the Bears can’t make a more sucktastic move… they trade away their 1st round QB for a 6th!

Even if you don’t believe Caleb Williams has as much bust potential as Fields exhibited, this is tacit admission your organization does not know what it’s doing. The only alternative is the across the League, at least among the teams looking for a starter / potential starter, opinion of Fields was this low.

Credit to Pittsburgh for swooping in.

Wow, just when you think the Bears can’t make a more sucktastic move… they trade away their 1st round QB for a 6th!

Even if you don’t believe Caleb Williams has as much bust potential as Fields exhibited, this is tacit admission your organization does not know what it’s doing. The only alternative is the across the League, at least among the teams looking for a starter / potential starter, opinion of Fields was this low.

Fields is shit, bruh.

I think they prolly could've done better than a 6th, but not much. No way I'd give higher than a 4th for him.

You might be able to fleece @Across The Field for better than that, but not me. :wink:

Their last good quarterback was born in 1916.

Fields is shit, bruh.

I think they prolly could've done better than a 6th, but not much. No way I'd give higher than a 4th for him.

You might be able to fleece @Across The Field for better than that, but not me. :wink:
The crybaby isn't going to be the solution. There are plenty of other needs for Chicago than yet another all-in QB solution, and those aren't going to be settled for a 6th (with an outside shot at a 4th).
Their last good quarterback was born in 1916.
Bullshit. The next one will be the first.

The crybaby isn't going to be the solution. There are plenty of other needs for Chicago than yet another all-in QB solution, and those aren't going to be settled for a 6th (with an outside shot at a 4th).

Bullshit. The next one will be the first.
Oh, c'mon now. Luckman was a pretty decent QB back in the day. HOF and all.

BTW, he is 3 days younger than my dad.

A conditional 2025 6th?! That's it?!
I have no words

Come On Wtf GIF by FC Schalke 04

They should have kept him. They gained nothing. Could have kept him amd let his sorry ass push the rookie to beat him out of a job, and still got a 6th for him. I hate the bears

They should have kept him. They gained nothing. Could have kept him amd let his sorry ass push the rookie to beat him out of a job, and still got a 6th for him. I hate the bears
Cracking Up Lol GIF

One of these days, the buy-high / sell-low strategy is going to pay off. You'll see!

So much this. Cage fight to the death!!

Be interesting to see how the Steelers draft goes now. They should be set at QB1 & 2 now.

How do you screwballs know that the Bears got a 6th rounder for him......he just may end up being a 4th.....

For the ones who thought we should keep him why??.if you think theres potential there and he gets playing time,it will turn in to a 4th.....

For those that think he was no good anyways,so be it a 6th it is.....

When was the last time a Bears qb left Chicago and had a decent career with the other......??
There isnt.....

Justin will probably have more of a Trubisky type career,than have a successful qb career like many others have had in the league........