Poll Where Will Justin Fields Play in 2024?

Where Will Fields Play In 2024?

• Bears

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Falcons

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions back up

• Steelers

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Raiders

• Redskin Commanders

• Broncos

• Vikings

• Saints

• Bucs

• Titans

• Jets back up

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No team, gets addicted to potato salad gaining 90lbs and plays himself out of the league.

• Total voters
They're gonna end up holding on to him and letting him start. If he does well, they'll trade him at the deadline and move Caleb in or just RS Caleb and let Fields go
He will be more valuable as other rosters fall apart due to injury so you are probably right.

He will be more valuable as other rosters fall apart due to injury so you are probably right.
According to Ian Rappaport, they evidently haven't really even had talks with teams to this point. Who knows what the hell they're doing.

According to Ian Rappaport, they evidently haven't really even had talks with teams to this point. Who knows what the hell they're doing.
It looked like Field’s had an in with ATL but that door slammed shut.

His current contract doesn’t end until 2026 so it’s not a bad option to keep him and draft a rookie and let competition make both better. There are worse ways to spend Cap money. If there aren’t any decent trades options then just hang on to him.

They're gonna end up holding on to him and letting him start. If he does well, they'll trade him at the deadline and move Caleb in or just RS Caleb and let Fields go
Yes! I called cage fight to the death months ago. :yes:

It looked like Field’s had an in with ATL but that door slammed shut.

His current contract doesn’t end until 2026 so it’s not a bad option to keep him and draft a rookie and let competition make both better. There are worse ways to spend Cap money. If there aren’t any decent trades options then just hang on to him.
That sounds too much like intelligence talking. This is the BEARS we’re discussing here.

That sounds too much like intelligence talking. This is the BEARS we’re discussing here.
He is only going to cost them $4.7 million in Salary this year. Now the cap might take a bigger hit because of the guaranteed money of 18mm when they signed him because I’m not on top of how they account for that. Of course they’d probably eat that portion anyway if they traded him.

He is only going to cost them $4.7 million in Salary this year. Now the cap might take a bigger hit because of the guaranteed money of 18mm when they signed him because I’m not on top of how they account for that. Of course they’d probably eat that portion anyway if they traded him.
Oh, I've always believed the smart play was to keep him and play him. Gamble further with the QB likely means a new offense and that's too much starting fresh. Fields has proved more than serviceable at times and a good GM would do well to exploit that.

If it's me who's drafting, I'd use the two #1s on real needs like O-line and a playmaker WR/RB. Maybe even trade down a bit and get some depth on D. There's always QB guys down in the draft, like JJ MacCarthy or Rattler, if you want to hedge a bit. Freaking out and taking the top bust QB prospect is not something to be proud of in the NFL, yet oddly the Bears and Browns seem to revel in it.

The Bears have a lot of wiggle room in this draft.

They are not as a bad of a team as you all would wish them to be....ya cunts.
6_8474545.jpg

Oh, I've always believed the smart play was to keep him and play him. Gamble further with the QB likely means a new offense and that's too much starting fresh. Fields has proved more than serviceable at times and a good GM would do well to exploit that.

If it's me who's drafting, I'd use the two #1s on real needs like O-line and a playmaker WR/RB. Maybe even trade down a bit and get some depth on D. There's always QB guys down in the draft, like JJ MacCarthy or Rattler, if you want to hedge a bit. Freaking out and taking the top bust QB prospect is not something to be proud of in the NFL, yet oddly the Bears and Browns seem to revel in it.

6_8474545.jpg
Oh look, the faggot ass Packers fan reeeaally thinks they should keep him.
6_8474545.jpg

lulz

Justin Hurts will do fine there.

6_8474545.jpg
Yeah I’m not wasting a number one pick on Williams. Trade down, pick up McCarthy and some extra draft capital.

LOL @ the top 2 threads in the NFL board being about Bears QB.

fuck me, lol

Oh look, the faggot ass Packers fan reeeaally thinks they should keep him.
6_8474545.jpg

lulz
Naw, it's all a smokescreen. Start fresh, let's see what a new QB can do. The 79th time is the charm!

And while normally this would be someone reminds the rest of us that no way do NFL team execs and scouts read lowly message boards, the Bears are so desperate, they've probably been doing it for years. Mike Nagy, a bald man who habitually wore a visor, was also known to consult chicken bones and ask Ms. Cleo about roster decisions.

Annnnnnnd it's the Steelers for a box of peanuts.